No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali Rocks, Shocks Miguel Cotto into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    if cotto doesnt disconnect this clown from his senses ill be very disappointed.

i expect nothing less especially since light punching vargas hurt him bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Miguel Cotto will defend his WBO Light Middleweight Title

Lets rate them

Power - Cotto 8.5/10 - Ali 7.5/10
      Speed - Cotto 8.5/10 - Ali 9/10
      Skill - Cotto 9/10 - Ali 8.5/10
      Stamina - Cotto 7/10 - Ali 7/10
      Chin - Cotto 9/10 - Ali 7/10
      alis power is way lower...like a 4

and his skill is way lower....like a 6

his defence is trash

cotto ko

Comment

Hopefully Cotto wins in big fashion to close out his great career. I have to give thanks to Cotto to be honest because that dude in his own way inspired me to chase my dreams. He brought heart, fire, determination and above else he was always who he was and not some corporate creation to sell tickets. In his peak i had a blast in this forum arguing with different people from all over the world.

lets hope he wins and closes out his career his own way

Comment

Ali could behead Cotto and claim a victory for ISIS...but Cotto would still get the UD.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Hopefully Cotto wins in big fashion to close out his great career. I have to give thanks to Cotto to be honest because that dude in his own way inspired me to chase my dreams. He brought heart, fire, determination and above else he was always who he was and not some corporate creation to sell tickets. In his peak i had a blast in this forum arguing with different people from all over the world.

lets hope he wins and closes out his career his own way
            you said it perfectly....dead on

Comment

thats how bad the cotto decision to fight ali is......

two pages so far and its fight day ...... i probably wont even bother to comment on the rbr while the fight is happening we already know ali is gonna get blasted out in 2

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                thats how bad the cotto decision to fight ali is......

two pages so far and its fight day ...... i probably wont even bother to comment on the rbr while the fight is happening we already know ali is gonna get blasted out in 2
                Word.
                First time I seen a Cotto fight thread not go a whole bunch of pages. I’m. Dry surprised. Cotto seems to have a bad advisor.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. Hopefully Cotto can KO Ali and ride off in the sunset

It seems he is well off financially so we probably won't see him fight again.

Comment

I will go against the grain and say Sadam Ali has a chance to win. I don't know how much Cotto has still left in the tank. Not much, in my opinion. I'm neutral but I'll root for Sadam. I want all these last generation guys to leave once and for all.

Rooting for Ali to give Cotto a nice going away KO gift!

War Ali!
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-02-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

What time does the fight start?

Comment

Working...
                      X