Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez WAR THREAD! Sept. 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo should have lost to Trout, but got gifted a decision. Had a draw with Lara. And barely scraped by Cotto. He managed to look good against a guy who lost to Brian Vera by everyone's scorecards, except the paid off judges. Canelo's only hope is that GGG catches the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Canelo should have lost to Trout, but got gifted a decision. Had a draw with Lara. And barely scraped by Cotto. He managed to look good against a guy who lost to Brian Vera by everyone's scorecards, except the paid off judges. Canelo's only hope is that GGG catches the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Too many pussiés on this board. Ain't nobody got faith in Nelo. Taking bets
        I'll take your bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I'll take your bet.
          so how do we bet these imaginary points? I only have about 3,500 bank points but I see I have more ''points'' in another bin. How do I raise my bank points?

Comment

so how do we bet these imaginary points? I only have about 3,500 bank points but I see I have more ''points'' in another bin. How do I raise my bank points?
            Nah fck the points, they're worthless.

A month avi & sig bet.

Comment

Nah fck the points, they're worthless.

A month avi & sig bet.
              I'll have to think about it. There are plenty of more posters here I would like to bet also, but I need to tally who's who. There's also a Richest Users section. If I can make the loot, I want legendary ****sexual status like Abel & GOlovkin's relationship

Comment

I'll have to think about it. There are plenty of more posters here I would like to bet also, but I need to tally who's who. There's also a Richest Users section. If I can make the loot, I want legendary ****sexual status like Abel & GOlovkin's relationship
                Stop ducking me, son.

Comment

Stop ducking me, son.
                  you're about 1/20 ı NEED to bet. Thinks of what you want, I'll have mine, and don't worry darling, we will finalize this sooner than TR mgmt.

Comment

you're about 1/20 ı NEED to bet. Thinks of what you want, I'll have mine, and don't worry darling, we will finalize this sooner than TR mgmt.
                    So you're all bark no bite. Go figure.

Comment

So you're all bark no bite. Go figure.
                      lol. I just told you are 1/20. that means our bet is guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                      X