Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Mega Close My Hate-Crime Thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I had a pug named gizmo. He caught the cancer earlier this year and I had to put him down. It was the saddest thing ever.
    why did you close his thread down when it was proven wrong????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...29bd3#comments

yall dont close nsb prediction threads that go horribly wrong and they are bumped, why do this in the lounge?

how are we suppose to have fun here?

and yall wonder why traffic is slow around here smdh....

because of actions like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I had a pug named gizmo. He caught the cancer earlier this year and I had to put him down. It was the saddest thing ever.
      Sorry to hear MEGA, pugs are great dogs.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ever hear of a Tosa ken? Big Japanese fighting dog. My jhonny would be a crouton in comparison.
      I have seen pictures, beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        why did you close his thread down when it was proven wrong????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...29bd3#comments

yall dont close nsb prediction threads that go horribly wrong and they are bumped, why do this in the lounge?

how are we suppose to have fun here?

and yall wonder why traffic is slow around here smdh....

because of actions like that.
        Wait, we are talking about dogs. Stay on subject!
        Last edited by TBear; 12-15-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          It's till there...you are having an aleppo moment.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=728117
          This one was closed:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=731011&page=5

I had the right to comment on what occurred. Heck, it could've made for interesting conversations.

I just don't see the point in closing it when there are so many other threads left open about the most random topics.

The only possible purpose it could serve is to help Mega feel like he pulled one over on me, but, like Archer said, all it technically does is protect me from feedback.

I wonder why Mega thought it best to put a stop to it before that process happened?

Oh, I know! Because he knew that this was the best chance he'd have at spinning (and enforcing) the end of the conversation. If I had responded, I would've done what I always do, and the moment wouldn't have been as sweet.

Weak move! You're never getting an Akita dog from me now!

The level of disrespect, Zaroku!

Have Jhonny ready the next time he comes over.
          Last edited by SunSpace; 12-15-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            How do you know Mega did it? Anyways, I will take an Akita. Unfixed female please. My unfixed Great Dane needs a mate. And Small dogs just wont do.
            SunSpace knows.

Comment

Sunspace should be thankful he wasn't banned after -MEGA- found his alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Which one? B.utler or thewhitegirl?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Except that thewhitegirl isn't an alt. It's not my fault you guys find the idea of any poster on here being in an actual relationship so inconceivable. That says more about how you all view yourselves rather than me.

And you conveniently leave out the part where she had already admitted to being in a relationship with me weeks before Mega even accused me of anything.

But no, just like you spin your news, you insist on spinning what happened here to Mega making some "discovery."

Mega most likely just saw that I was talking about her on another thread that same day, and that's why he said it.

If he's actually sneaking around trying to chase my IP, then he better lay off the creep tactics before I make myself anonymous. I don't appreciate my privacy being invaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                    Which one? B.utler or thewhitegirl?
                    I'm everybody now, apparently. You've spent all this time talking to just one person; kinda makes you feel lonely, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      Except that thewhitegirl isn't an alt.
                      She's your imaginary girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                      X