No announcement yet.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeux who will be greater? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    How is that ???If Rigo would have stayed fighting trash amateur he would be 50000 and 0 but he has been competing at the highest level as amateur since forever just Look at their Medals and level of oposition and say that **** again again you obviously don't know **** about amateur boxing lol.

And honestly unless Lomachenko beats a top 5 p4p before 13 fights he has no chance in fking hell to catch up to the socks of Rigo as a pro he can beat Salidos all day but he is going to need a good curve of adjustment before we can see any greatness coming out of him.
    If Loma beats Salido he will be off to a better start than Rigo in the pro's that's indisputable and Loma's record in the Amateurs is more impressive than Rigos.

Loma impressed me more last night than Rigo has.. getting rocked every other fight. No offense to Rigo, he's a decent little fighter

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      If Loma beats Salido he will be off to a better start than Rigo in the pro's that's indisputable and Loma's record in the Amateurs is more impressive than Rigos.

Loma impressed me more last night than Rigo has.. getting rocked every other fight. No offense to Rigo, he's a decent little fighter

You are putting your eggs on the wrong Basket my friend if they fought right now i would bet you all my 3 points that Lomachenko looses a decision. Even Lomachenko acknowledges Rigondeaux is too much for him right now because he knows the amateur legend, and you deff are comparing 2 guys record who had a very diff level of opposition.

Just look at the competitions Rigo was in and what Lomachenko did as an amateur and it's easy to see it's like you saying Canelo resume is going to be better than Marquez because he is going to have less losses as a pro facing trash... Quality over everything!. Even so this is a pipe dream because Rigo is too small for featherweight and i wouldn't want it at a catch weight. It's not fair for Lomachenko to kill himself to get to 122 he has always fought as feather or lightweight, and it's not fair to force 5'4 Rigo up either he is just too small.

The greatest advantage Lomachenko has over the long run is his age and that is his only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        You are putting your eggs on the wrong Basket my friend if they fought right now i would bet you all my 3 points that Lomachenko looses a decision. Even Lomachenko acknowledges Rigondeaux is too much for him right now because he knows the amateur legend, and you deff are comparing 2 guys record who had a very diff level of opposition.

Just look at the competitions Rigo was in and what Lomachenko did as an amateur and it's easy to see it's like you saying Canelo resume is going to be better than Marquez because he is going to have less losses as a pro facing trash... Quality over everything!. Even so this is a pipe dream because Rigo is too small for featherweight and i wouldn't want it at a catch weight. It's not fair for Lomachenko to kill himself to get to 122 he has always fought as feather or lightweight, and it's not fair to force 5'4 Rigo up either he is just too small.

The greatest advantage Lomachenko has over the long run is his age and that is his only chance.
        Too much for him right now? perhaps, Loma isn't as experience as Rigo, but Loma is starting his pro career better than Rigo. Infact a win over Salido would be better than all of Rigo's opponents no named Donaire. I don't buy the he's too small for FW. That sounds like an excuse. JMM was too "small" for LW but he went up to seal his legacy as did Mayweather. Floyd isn't a natural JMW but he's up there fighting. If Rigo was truly great he'd do it.

Who else is he going to fight at Super Bantamweight? he knows that the boogymen are at Featherweight, like Mikey, Mares, Johnny, Donaire, Lomachenko. He'll lose that 0 if he goes up. Which is why hes going to feed on bums for the rest of his career. That's a duck move and you know it.
        With a couple more fight Loma will be ready for Rigo but Rigo wont fight him

Comment

At 122 rigo destroy him with ease!

Comment

Too much for him right now? perhaps, Loma isn't as experience as Rigo, but Loma is starting his pro career better than Rigo. Infact a win over Salido would be better than all of Rigo's opponents no named Donaire. I don't buy the he's too small for FW. That sounds like an excuse. JMM was too "small" for LW but he went up to seal his legacy as did Mayweather. Floyd isn't a natural JMW but he's up there fighting. If Rigo was truly great he'd do it.

Who else is he going to fight at Super Bantamweight? he knows that the boogymen are at Featherweight, like Mikey, Mares, Johnny, Donaire, Lomachenko. He'll lose that 0 if he goes up. Which is why hes going to feed on bums for the rest of his career. That's a duck move and you know it.
            With a couple more fight Loma will be ready for Rigo but Rigo wont fight him
            bookmarked for a later bump..................just like with canelo mares marquez mythesse. this will be the easiest one of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooker View Post
              At 122 rigo destroy him with ease!
              because Loma will be drained, at 126 Loma "destroy" him with ease

Comment

They should fight at a catchweight of 124. Thatd be totally reasonable.

Comment

"Decent little fighter." Heh, heh, heh. Oh, Maniac, you say the darndest things....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    "Decent little fighter." Heh, heh, heh. Oh, Maniac, you say the darndest things....
                    he has a decent win, but not much more. I wouldnt exactly say he's some monster, beast world beater. Maybe with time but he's already close to his mid 30s

Comment

Unless you jab, clinch, pot shot and run for 12 rounds straight you're a " face first brawler" too a lot of these fans
                      Well those things do contribute to not being a punching bag

Comment

Working...
                      X