need some advise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advise

2 things.
    first I start Muay Thai classes the first of March. Anything I should do other than the obvious "cardio, stretching" to prepare?
    Second is diet supplements (vitamins) I take a multi is there anything else I should be taking. The doctor says a multi is fine and the guy at GNC says one of everything they sell.

Before starting Muay Thai, I would probably start to work the heavy bag a couple of times a week to minimise the shock on your shins when you start. It can be pretty brutal on you at fisrt and would be well worth it.

As far as supplements go, your Dr is probably pushing you the right way for you, the other guy is lookingh out for himself. It kinda depends on what you wnat to gain. I would suggest a good multi vitamin and a quality, low carb protein powder as a dietary supplement. There is a lot of stuff on the market, some good, some not so good, but to be honest, unless you are a pro athlete, you won't have the need or the money to take them all as prescirbed. A multi vitamin and protein powder is easy to take and will cover the needs of 95% of people pretty well IMO

Comment

I'm not big on the pills so I didn't want to start taking a bunch of crap I didn't need. I'll give the protein powder a try.
      Thanks for the help.

Comment

Thats cool, no problem.

Best way to decide if you need protein supps or not is to work out if you are getting agm of protein per pound of bodyweight per day in your diet. If you are already, save the cash and keep doing what you are doing

Comment

Working...
        X