No announcement yet.

Trump Administration will define Gender as biological sex at birth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Maybe hes trying to fire up the Christian Right who's trying to save them from plague and self destruction
    Yes and inadvertently firing up the Trans but I don't think enough trans will be there to shake Trump voting-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What are the ramifications of this policy? How will it affect trans people?
      Anyone? Anyone?.....Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Hahaha this world man....this fuccing world...LOL!

What next, they have to legally define that 1+1=2, just in case we forget or try and change it?

Please God, we understand this is the fault of our sins and for our lack of conviction and belief in you and our saviour Jesus Christ, but please Lord, save us from this madness! Smite our enemies and send them to where they belong, where they want to be - with their master Satan in the eternal fires of Hell.
        God does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I thought Trump was anti-science?
          The Trumpster... doing his thing... causing freaks and weirdos like Slobberts to feel pain.

All this twisted, and misdirected energy makes me sad.

I don’t give a crap if a puto here or there identifies as a female, dyke, ****, pimp.....

I just don’t want my tax money spent supporting it.

One of my best friends, MAX, happens to be gay... his lover is jealous of me, because Max speaks to highly of me. Max gave me my first job straight outta the pen,,
          He’s jewish like me... I love that man... the world needs more people like him.

I left after two years and was a boss at a knew company... I hired amAX at double his salary.

He loved driving, and he started a limo service

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            God does not exist.
            Prove it..

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Prove it..
              You got me. I can not prove an imaginary character does not exist. It’s an impossible task, literally, it’s not possible to prove he doesn’t exist.

Comment

God does not exist.
                tell that to the 90% of the world population that believes there is a god.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  tell that to the 90% of the world population that believes there is a god.
                  It's now in the low 80%.

It's been ingrained in humans for thousands of year, started by primitive people, with much less knowledge about the skies than us. It evolved from the Sun worshiping, and trying to figure out rain and weather and "who's" behind it. Their excuse for their naivety was that humanity just started, and curiosity was at a very high level, and they just didn't know any better.

In 2018 we have no excuse. It's no longer naivety at this point.

Comment

You got me. I can not prove an imaginary character does not exist. It’s an impossible task, literally, it’s not possible to prove he doesn’t exist.
                    That's the spirit!

However, can you prove he is imaginary? Humble yourself before God - not any man or celebrity - and see what you get in return. Atheists and others may have burned the bridge that God offers society, but what did they replace it with? Seems some of them weren't so smart as they thought they were.

Comment

It's now in the low 80%.

It's been ingrained in humans for thousands of year, started by primitive people, with much less knowledge about the skies than us. It evolved from the Sun worshiping, and trying to figure out rain and weather and "who's" behind it. Their excuse for their naivety was that humanity just started, and curiosity was at a very high level, and they just didn't know any better.

In 2018 we have no excuse. It's no longer naivety at this point.
                      The dumbest people in society from my experience are attracted to religion - it offers them a community of like-minded folk, peace of mind and a strong spirit - they are not smart enough to see the contradictions and blatantly 'impossible' feats.

The smarter people usually have a more analytical mind and are more pessimistic/realistic to their approach to things. This is the average person of today - not stupid by any means, though they confuse their overload of retained information as intelligence - they are naive in their own way and they do not see it (I was once here).

The smartest and wisest people I have ever met in my life were deeply religious. They are successful and have children in working family units where they all love and talk to each other - the children are taught to believe in the Bible (for instance) and all the supernatural elements of the Bible along with it - regardless of whether the parents believe it or not!

The wise ones, the smart ones realise there's something more to 'God'. Our ancestors may have lacked information on the mating rituals of 500 differents species of birds as they teach in school now, they may have not known that a fully erect Blue Whale pen1s is 3 metres long (something I learned in grade 5, I'm so smart now yay!), but they had language, they had mathematics, they had trade and commerce, they had town centres and laws just as our societies do - all this 6000 years ago.

Tell me how they were genetically inferior to human beings today? They knew much less than we do, but what they did know they knew very well - they weren't brainless idiots as the media always portrays ancient peoples. These weren't cavemen or a different species of man - they were just like us.

If people are so smart today - transport them all into a forest with nothing but the clothes on their back. Ask them to invent something, like say, a bow and arrow. You can make them just as our ancestors did with the material you find in a forest, and yet how many people today (because today's people are so smart) would be able to do that?

Can the average person today replicate the studies and experiments of Nicola Tesla, Leonardo DaVinci? The Pythagoras Theorem, sure we all learned about that in school, we are good at RETAINING information, but do you honestly think if you placed each and every single human being into a scenario where they had to 'discover' and write down the formula to something as basic as the Pythagoras Theorem that they'd be able to do it?

The human brain is the same genetically today as the ones our ancestors had. Why can't the average person today compete intellectually with a genius of his time from 2500 years ago? Honest question. Pythagoras was born in 570BC.

Comment

Working...
                      X