• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tijuana Tops 2000 Murders for 2018

Never been to TJ.

Have any of you guys?

Must be awful at this point.

Even Chicago is only up to close to 500 for the year.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...ides-for-2018/

making "chirag" look bad lol. thought yall was the murder capital?

Comment

Great stuff real positive news. What is a tijuana btw?

Comment

A friend of the family owns a small hotel in TJ, their front desk worker they had for 15yrs was shot pointblank in the lobby a few months ago and there was no hard evidence he had cartel or drug issues. So it seems like a lot of these killings are random.

Anyways, I used to frequent TJ when I was 18 - 20 years old (2001- 2004) had some great times. There was always a safety risk going to TJ but over the last decade the risks far outweigh the pleasure TJ once provided me in my youth.

From what i hear/read, the male youth is out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          A friend of the family owns a small hotel in TJ, their front desk worker they had for 15yrs was shot pointblank in the lobby a few months ago and there was no hard evidence he had cartel or drug issues. So it seems like a lot of these killings are random.

Anyways, I used to frequent TJ when I was 18 - 20 years old (2001- 2004) had some great times. There was always a safety risk going to TJ but over the last decade the risks far outweigh the pleasure TJ once provided me in my youth.

From what i hear/read, the male youth is out of control.
          if you are a gang banger or cholo'd out, i'd suggest you stay away from TJ. as of late, they dont take to kind of this type of people.

not sure if you are familiar with the rap group called "brownside"? it's an old school group, brought up by rapper "eazy e". its suppose to be the mexican version of "nwa".

anyways one of the main rapper from that group was just recently killed while in TJ. fake cops came into his home and told him to leave with them then they shot and killed him.

Comment

even more reason to secure the border.

there are more beheadings in mexico than in the middle east. mexico is LITERALLY a narco state.

but you wouldnt know that watching mainstream liberal media.

you even get called a racist for caring about borders and security.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              even more reason to secure the border.

there are more beheadings in mexico than in the middle east. mexico is LITERALLY a narco state.

but you wouldnt know that watching mainstream liberal media.

you even get called a racist for caring about borders and security.
              This is true...

What's odd is how many people have gone along with this type thinking...

Comment

Pssh I think the numbers are fake Im in TJ all the time and I never seen ****, and theirs tons of Americans living in TJ walking around like it aint nothing, hell thers a bunch of haitians in TJ too,

Comment

I love TJ..... zona rio, etc, get place.
                  Be careful of the cops, they are crooks.

Comment

I lived in NYC when there were 2,400 murders per year. Almost became a statistic more than once. I’ve been to TJ about 15 years ago. It’s a dumpy tourist trap. Sleazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X