Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is bob arum goin to block Pacquiao - Haymon out of spite? Claims he cant fight in USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 50 years of undercover work posing as a slimeball boxing promoter, CIA agent Robert Arum has finally apprehended the IRS number 645 most wanted tax evader in Manny Pacquiao. More news on the story at 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How can Bob stop Manny from fighting. Has Bob been a IRS spy this whole time or something? Somehow he turned his IRS undercover job into a highly profitable boxing promoter gig?

I think Bob is just saying what we all know. Manny owes money to the IRS & if he's gonna fight in the US they are gonna tackle his payday like prime Refrigerator Perry on some 110im curiouslb transgender kid who really loves getting high & watching teletubbies. Thus him fighting outside of the US = Manny gets to keep all his money vs losing a nice chunk of it before it lands in his bank account.
      Im curious why pacman has stepped foot on USA soil is it true he will go to jail or they will interrogate him once he steps on us soild uncle sam dont play when it comes to money

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Im curious why pacman has stepped foot on USA soil is it true he will go to jail or they will interrogate him once he steps on us soild uncle sam dont play when it comes to money
        It's not true doe.
        Stop making yourself look like a fool.
        You can't run for any office in his country if you have that kind of problem.
        The Filipino superstar has properties in the US.
        He's a multi-millionaire in the Phil. got lots of restaurants, hotels, you name it.
        He also has investments in Singapore, Japan, etc.
        The guy will never ran out of cash, unlike Floydie.
        Use Google doe.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Do we know for a fact he hasn't?

But regardless of that I got lil doubt if Manny does have tax problems all he gots to do is have his people call the IRS & say we wanna make a deal, blah blah blah, we are looking to do a couple fights, blah blah blah, we'll give you $x for the first fight & $x for the 2nd fight, blah blah blah & then the IRS will be like sounds good Pacman's lawyer lets do this. The IRS just wants there money 99% of the time. If Manny did something that puts him in the 1% like he's doing some Wesley Snipes sh^t idk & that might change the situation, but I think thats a longshot & if it is I still doubt Arum would know about that.

Comment

Pac has multi million properties in california. They would have seized it if he had tax problems. I just think that PAC don't want to go to the U.S. vs the likes of Mathysse and have to pay U.S. taxes.

Comment

Bob Arum obviously got this Pac's alleged tax problem from this site constantly disseminated by this hectari poster. The vengeful promoter knew this. He fought in Australia because Arum forced him to, not to mention Horn was his mandatory to his title. Prior to that Pac and his team were negotiating the Broner fight to be held in the US, without the old man's knowledge. (Pac was no longer under contract by TR.)

Don't really know who are the people making up these lies. If they're not careful, they might be slapped with lawsuits by the senator's lawyers.

Comment

Doesn't sound like it

Comment

Sounds like bullshyt from arum just like all the rumors and stories that matthysee fight wouldnt happen kept leaking to media im certain those were planted by arum but never stopped the matthysee fight. Arum is bitter old man he can say what ever he wants but there ain't shyt he can do to prevent Manny fights.

Comment

NOW I BELIEVE HIM! He pays off judges? fixes matches, rob fighters, said "Yesterday i was lying.....", sounds like today could be Yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Doesn't sound like it
                      Dam I wonder why pacman cant fight in the states and what this tax problem is arum keeps mentioning, he said will they solve it in time?

Comment

Working...
                      X