• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should take this fight make him comedown to 147 so his all drained

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      Profanity laced!

LIONS ONLY!! They coming for Floyd & Canelo. Says he is back in Brooklyn soon, starts camp next week.

"Let's keep it real, Floyd is an MMA fighter now. I'm 28 years old, if he feels he's the best, if you feel you the best Floyd Mayweather...I'm the best in the world."

vid is like 4 minutes posted below.

Vid | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62QA...ature=youtu.be
      They want the two biggest money fights in boxing. So does every other boxer near that weight. They talk tough but they do nothing to earn those fights. Jermell is certainly not the best. Who did he ever beat that would make him the best? Jermall has only beaten two very weak middleweights and Jermell has yet to be any middleweight. Beat somebody like Jacobs or GGG and then claim their the best and demand a shot at Canelo. If they can't or won't do that Canelo won't fight either of them. Why should he fight them when they generate so little money? Dressing up in lion robes and having lion tattoos and calling themselves young lions doesn't make them the best. Beating even one top 10 world rated middleweight would be a good start to proving they are even close to being the best but they have not done that.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Floyd should take this fight make him comedown to 147 so his all drained
        Floyd can't make him do anything. Jermell would never agree to anything that foolish. Mayweather hasn't the slightest interest in fighting Jermell at any weight. Mayweather fights guys who help him make huge money and Jermell brings in very little money because he is neither well known or popular.

Comment

any1 from 147 to 168 is going to watch these charlos and feel fear....... fear they might hurt themselves laughing

floyds not an mma fighter hes still a boxer that fights mma fighters

Comment

Trout exposed him already

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Charlo wants the lottery win money that Floyd brings.
              He also wants to knock him out. Charlo would put a beating on this older retired version of Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather's old a s s needs to stay retired and stop messing around with these joke mma-boxing showcases.

However, if he insists on coming back, he should fight Spence at 147 or Jermell at 154 on PBC.

Comment

I LOVE IT!

Enough of the ass kissing of legends, look this goes for Mayweather and Pacquiao, if you're going to remain active give the next generation a shot! Why make MMA Guys wealthy and bigger Draws to take back to their sport after they lose and not other boxers? I get it McGregor and Khabib are HOT right now just did a PPV that sold 2 Million+ so I get it the numbers are guaranteed to be good vs one of them

So respect to Crawford for speaking out on Pacquiao and Jermell Charlo for speaking out on Mayweather the younger guys should want a shot at Pacquiao and Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                  X