Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tevin Farmer, James Tennyson - Ready For Boston Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tevin Farmer, James Tennyson - Ready For Boston Battle

Tevin Farmer, Tennyson Weights Photos Gallery - On Friday afternoon, the boxing world saw a preview of what will prove to be a fully stacked Oct. 20 Matchroom Boxing USA fight night at the TD Garden Arena with three title clashes on the main card, including headliner Demetrius Andrade against Walter Kautondokwa for the vacant WBO Middleweight Title. At the official weigh-in, Saturday night's fighters gathered to discuss their preparation and predictions ahead of the big night which will be broadcasted exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tennyson could pass as one of canelos brothers!

Comment

hmmm, so Danny Roman defended the 122 WBA world title against the Brit Gavin McDonnell about a week ago, the same night another Brit Callum Johnson got another shot at another IBF title vs. Artur Beterbiev for the IBF LHW championship.

Now you got another Englishman James Tennyson fighting for another world title vs. Tevin Farmer for AGAIN THE IBF featherweight title! This scum-bag Eddie Hearn is trying his hardest to get another UK world champion on DAZN.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-20-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        hmmm, so Danny Roman defended the 122 WBA world title against the Brit Gavin McDonnell about a week ago, the same night another Brit Callum Johnson got another shot at another IBF title vs. Artur Beterbiev for the IBF LHW championship.

Now you got another Englishman James Tennyson fighting for another world title vs. Tevin Farmer for AGAIN THE IBF featherweight title! This scum-bag Eddie Hearn is trying his hardest to get another UK world champion on DAZN.
        I'm a fan of what Hearn's done, but yeah, that's an inevitable consequence of DAZN signing champions.

I don't think it's some conspirscy to get the alphabet belts back to the UK, though.

A third of their roster is Brits, so when they make in-house championship fights, you can be sure there's a higher probability of a Brit being the contender.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          I'm a fan of what Hearn's done, but yeah, that's an inevitable consequence of DAZN signing champions.

I don't think it's some conspirscy to get the alphabet belts back to the UK, though.

A third of their roster is Brits, so when they make in-house championship fights, you can be sure there's a higher probability of a Brit being the contender.
          Of course! How could I forget, the Matchroom stable!

Comment

Tennyson can bang!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Don't forget when Kelly was coming up they were making a beeline for the IBF for some strange ass reason. I think Hearn just really loves the IBF in general and would have sexual relations with the president if necessary.

Comment

Working...
              X