No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
    Play it off all you need to but dude is in here making a mockery out of you.
    LMFAO!!!!

He's told so many tall tales, he's completely lost track of them!!

It's sure funny seeing an alt's cover story completely blown.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Hey he could have asked about football like he always does.
      He just repeats his long worn-out schtick over and over and over and over…...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
        …..
        Pardon me for asking, but why do you have my son's name in your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Pardon me for asking, but why do you have my son's name in your sig?
          I presented him with facts and for my effort he put me on ignore.

Comment

• Hey but Siablo will fight and I might be willing to put my money on him against Man down 1sad69

Comment

• 1% is significant in DNA ancestry.

She has Native American ancestry but not a lot, but she did at some point have an ancestor who was 100% Native American. DNA is passed on randomly, the chances of you getting DNA from ancestor increases if it was more recent or if it's a prevalent race in your ancestry.

With that said I am not following this whole "Warren/Trump/Native American" thing I just notice that a lot of people don't know how DNA work. She is not necessarily lying about having NA ancestry, it was just a long time ago and it's too small. My 23andme results says 1.5% British/Irish but I wouldn't exactly start claiming that at all Now the 6.4% Native American I got, that is significant enough for me to claim it IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                1% is significant in DNA ancestry.

She has Native American ancestry but not a lot, but she did at some point have an ancestor who was 100% Native American. DNA is passed on randomly, the chances of you getting DNA from ancestor increases if it was more recent or if it's a prevalent race in your ancestry.

With that said I am not following this whole "Warren/Trump/Native American" thing I just notice that a lot of people don't know how DNA work. She is not necessarily lying about having NA ancestry, it was just a long time ago and it's too small. My 23andme results says 1.5% British/Irish but I wouldn't exactly start claiming that at all Now the ė6.4% Native American I got, that is significant enough for me to claim it IMO.
                Shes not 1% but rather 1⁄1024 or 0.09765625% which is a big difference But I agree with you that DNA test are just not sensitive enough yet to really tell

That said Id say either Warren had to do what she did to get in or it seems more likely the libtard academics ushered her in because she conformed to their whims and at the expense of real natives that dont believe in all their racist bullshlt
                Last edited by maracho; 10-19-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  1% is significant in DNA ancestry.

With that said I am not following this whole "Warren/Trump/Native American" thing I just notice that a lot of people don't know how DNA work. She is not necessarily lying about having NA ancestry, it was just a long time ago and it's too small. My 23andme results says 1.5% British/Irish but I wouldn't exactly start claiming that at all Now the 6.4% Native American I got, that is significant enough for me to claim it IMO.
                  It’s not 1%, it’s less than a tenth of 1% (0.09%).

And that was compared againts latin american samples, no actual native samples were used for the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    So why then do you work for others?

Most of the worlds tropical forests have been intensely manipulated by indigenous agroforestry and that's partly because of their tree gardens which are usually fruit spice and/or medicinal bearing

Get out there and make a tree garden
                    Who do I work for?

Let the conservationist go plant trees. I will stick to cash crops.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      So why then do you work for others?

Most of the worlds tropical forests have been intensely manipulated by indigenous agroforestry and that's partly because of their tree gardens which are usually fruit spice and/or medicinal bearing

Get out there and make a tree garden
                      What's your job?

Comment

Working...
                      X