Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Explains Wild Conspiracy Theory Linking Coronavirus With 5G Rollout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    Why is it that even Bill Gates has predicted corona virus earlier, Khan has a point don't ignore this.
    Coronavirus is not new you donut. Human coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1960s. Animal ones much earlier. Covid-19 is just a specific type of Cornavirus.

Comment

Only morons still believe in CNN & MSNBC

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
        Only morons still believe in CNN & MSNBC
        Meanwhile most college dropouts are watching Fox News, so if CNN and MSNBC viewers are morons, what does that make the uneducated Fox Viewers?

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
          Meanwhile most college dropouts are watching Fox News, so if CNN and MSNBC viewers are morons, what does that make the uneducated Fox Viewers?
          Didn't mean to offend you sheep, also I voted Gary Johnson yet I got something for conservaturds due to some anti-Black douche who thought I was colored for putting Crawford over Loma (ignoring the fact I put Alvarez over both LMAO) Most of OAN supporters are on welfare so yeah hahahahaha !
          Last edited by EDDIE SPERM; 04-06-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            LOL. like I said, I don't believe it is anything but a mere coincidence, but the guy has food and meds stored fro 2 years.

Me, I don't really care if it is man made or not, all I care is that people get well and that we are all safe.
            Well you just stay safe by staying away from him!!!! Lol if you so much as clear your throat near the guy he’ll probably clear your skull out with a 50 caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by squared.circle View Post
              well you just stay safe by staying away from him!!!! Lol if you so much as clear your throat near the guy he’ll probably clear your skull out with a 50 caliber.
              lololololol

Comment

Working...
              X