Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man gets stabbed in the head by home invader. Manages to kill invader and gets 5 yrs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The best we can do is make a thread and add a poll.

But seriously, I'm with you. There's no way he's guilty of anything. If being stabbed in the damn head isn't a case for temporary insanity or some sheit, I don't know what is.

The biggest problem is he stabbed dude 13 times. My Aikido instructor was a SWAT team instructor, and he said in a lethal situation you have to act quickly. Once the person no longer poses a threat, you have to stop. If he had killed him on the 1st or 2nd, it never goes to trial
    whos your aikido instructor? does he has the rights to teach? my sensei is master seegals earned the rights from the japan emperor himself in 1943.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      whos your aikido instructor? does he has the rights to teach? my sensei is master seegals earned the rights from the japan emperor himself in 1943.
      His name is Wendell. He's the former hand to hand tactics instructor for the Richmond City SWAT team

Comment

His name is Wendell. He's the former hand to hand tactics instructor for the Richmond City SWAT team
        wendell? sounds white or black? i'd be skeptical if you're actually learning real aikido. SWAT? sounds more like he's teaching you basic self defense moves that they teach you in boot camp. pm me, i'll give you my sensei's number.

Comment

Killing someone after they tried to kill you.....I'm 100000000 % for. Bonus % for some Saw like torturing.

Never give a person a 2nd chance to come back and finish the attempt.

I'm hoping Court can win an appeal or get out early.

Comment

Originally posted by ggg gloveking View Post
            the guys had had an argument prior. The one guy just wanted to come over and bury the hatchet...
            lmao........

Comment

The guys had had an argument prior. The one guy just wanted to come over and bury the hatchet...
              I shouldn't laugh but. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                dude must have had the worst lawyer in history

Comment

Obama Judge!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    travestyny would have given the intruder a bj

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      The guy definitely went overboard, that is what he did wrong. If he stabbed the intruder one time in the heart and walked away, he would probably be free now.
                      ridiculous rationale and logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X