Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2008 Hillary fabricated a story about having to run and take cover from sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996 while she was first lady. Sinbad (the comedian) was present and said it never happened and she was forced to back track. The story died down soon after.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/...40811420080326

NBC suspended Nightly News anchor Brian Williams for incorrectly claiming that he rode on a helicopter that came under enemy fire when he was reporting in Iraq in 2003.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/brian-wi...port-1.2945769

NBC felt Williams could not be trusted after that story. Somehow I think Hillary should be held to higher standards than Williams if she is going to run for President. The woman is full of shit. She probably deleted emails with pics of her poon. Who'd want to see that anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
      Of course morons think that she did nothing wrong doe smh! Federal Records Act... learn about it!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us...lags.html?_r=0
      of course idiots would think that a lounge on a boxing forum is a serious outlet to discuss politics.

get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
        Sorry but I'm glad you aren't American! If you'd actually follow all of her many scandals and the money trail that finances her you'd never think she should be in any elected position!
        As am I lol, proud Briton, but I do have American family members who intend upon voting for old Hills should she run for office as expected.

On the later point, isn't the scandal trail true for most of them? You don't tend to get to the top by being squeaky clean on the climb, albeit I do expect that when these politicians get there they at very least abide by the law and act with transparency should they be caught out.

Comment

I am not American, but I think this is a disaster for her presidential dreams. Surely a person of her experience should have known when to use a Hotmail and when to use an official mail. I know. Everybody I Work with know.

The excuse she came up with is lame. Two phones? GTFO.

Comment

She's a fascist, dragnet enthusiastic leftist authoritarian.

Just about the worst model for a president. This country's judicial system is already out of hand and she'll be the straw breaker if elected.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hilary is an idiot. THe only reason people speculate her as a president is her name and shes a woman.

Shs has no chance at winning. SHes boring, a bad talker, and way too easy to thrown under the bus.

Comment

Hillary is horrible...

Has literally never done anything in any office.. She is just a brand name and is popular because big media swoons over her..

But America has no choice,,, we live in a dictatorship ran by the money that funds the republican/democratic

Why do you think for the last 30 years there has been either a bush or Clinton involved in every election.... They are juiced in... People like rand paul or Ralph Nader have no chance as they aren't juiced in with the big money

Comment

Working...
                X