Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd cant even stop a take down

Comment

If Floyd was even competitive with a top ufc fighter, it would be cuz the fight was staged/fixed.

Comment

Really? Anthony joshua can't do it? Mike tyson wouldn't have been able to be successful in MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Interesting. Why do you think so?
          Because he wrestles with boxing rules, imagine if he's in a sport that doesn't restrict his wrestling ability... he'd dominate.

Comment

What about Berto?

Aren't some of his family in MMA? i'm sure he must have dabbled in the training at least.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              He doesn't have the style , foundation or mentality . As soon as he hears the cage lock behind him he will have lost already .

Even WWE wrestler CM Punk who had actual grapplin background and trained a year couldn't make it out of rnd one to a green Mickey Gaul despite being a better stronger athlete .

Mayweather wont even have that advantage , or reliant on referee breaks , once he gets clinched its over.
              You say "even CM Punk" like CM Punk has any fighting experience at all.

What's his grappling background doing a Jiu Jitsu class 3 times a year because last I checked he was a full time wrestler before going into UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Wrong. Cintron and Alvarado (Mike) were nasty wrestlers in college. One of them was undefeated.

Why couldn't a Mexican do good lol? That's racial discrimination and it makes no sense.

^

Mercer knocked Tim Sylvia out at 46.
                Are you saying that you disagree with my comment because Mercer had that knockout?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
                  In terms of profitability and popularity, even as a self-styled villain or whatever, absolutely agreed.

But in terms of the learning curve and assets that would count for knockouts and decisions by MMA scoring, I think a Southeast Asian fighter with a Muay Thai background would be best equipped skills wise or an Eastern Euro with a background in a grappling art.

Comment

Nope. Have any of you tried grappling with another man your own size, your own weight with just as much muscle mass as you? Probably the most tiring thing you can do, moreso than sprinting.

Try it for 20 seconds

EDIT: Sorry I almost forgot, you have to do it naked (aerodynamics and sweat slipping advantage)

Comment

I agree with the poster that said Floyd has brittle hands. As well as not being a big puncher I don't see how he keeps it standing.

Comment

Working...
                      X