Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach is Confident That Miguel Cotto Will Knock Kamegai Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    It's "you're," not "your." Instant karma's gonna get you.
    There you go commenting on a post that's meant for someone else.
    Just like a b itch opening her mouth where it don't belong...
    Is he your boyfriend and that hurt your feelings??
    Well you are from New York and we all know how you cowards in New York get down....
    Stay off my nutts punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      There you go commenting on a post that's meant for someone else.
      Just like a b itch opening her mouth where it don't belong...
      Is he your boyfriend and that hurt your feelings??
      Well you are from New York and we all know how you cowards in New York get down....
      Stay off my nutts punk!
      He's not my boyfriend, but the irony of you criticizing someone for a spelling mistake was too appealing to ignore. Quick...get your dictionary and look up "irony." I've even spelled it correctly for you.

You know what else? This a public thread. If you didn't want anyone else commenting on your post, you could have sent him a private message. That's how that works, Einstein.

And "nuts" has one "t."

Comment

He's not my boyfriend, but the irony of you criticizing someone for a spelling mistake was too appealing to ignore. Quick...get your dictionary and look up "irony." I've even spelled it correctly for you.

You know what else? This a public thread. If you didn't want anyone else commenting on your post, you could have sent him a private message. That's how that works, Einstein.

And "nuts" has one "t."
        But I've got some big as nutts so I spell it with two TT's...
        But you don't know anything about that cause you a straight b itch!
        So stay off my nutts punk!

Comment

But I've got some big as nutts so I spell it with two TT's...
          But you don't know anything about that cause you a straight b itch!
          So stay off my nutts punk!
          I think you have one nut but you're seeing double, which probably explains your imbalance.

Comment

I think you have one nut but you're seeing double, which probably explains your imbalance.
            Damn get off my dick fool! Why you still harassing me?
            Your the definition of a thirsty b itch!
            I know you want some dick but I'm no fa ggot like you! Go hit up Jason Shaw and go play with each other punk!

Comment

Damn get off my dick fool! Why you still harassing me?
              Your the definition of a thirsty b itch!
              I know you want some dick but I'm no fa ggot like you! Go hit up Jason Shaw and go play with each other punk!
              Look, man. I'm not really one to puff out my chest and pretend that I'm tough from behind my computer.

But you're the guy who went bananas when I pointed out a simple mistake in your PUBLIC critique of another user. It was a harmless comment. You could have responded with a little bit of humor, but instead you went gangster with sexual epithets and comments about your genitals and **** talk about people from New York.

Do your parents even know you're on the internet? You should really get their permission before you converse with adults...then you should get some professional help for your anger issues.

Comment

Roach wit da KOD

Comment

Look, man. I'm not really one to puff out my chest and pretend that I'm tough from behind my computer.

But you're the guy who went bananas when I pointed out a simple mistake in your PUBLIC critique of another user. It was a harmless comment. You could have responded with a little bit of humor, but instead you went gangster with sexual epithets and comments about your genitals and **** talk about people from New York.

Do your parents even know you're on the internet? You should really get their permission before you converse with adults...then you should get some professional help for your anger issues.
                  B itch stay off my dick and stop writing me back! I don't wanna talk to you! Go away! **** off punk!

Comment

B itch stay off my dick and stop writing me back! I don't wanna talk to you! Go away! **** off punk!
                    There you go, talking about your d1ck again. Get a thesaurus, man.

Don't worry. I'm done. Thanks for amusing me, Mr. Sensitive.

Comment

There you go, talking about your d1ck again. Get a thesaurus, man.

Don't worry. I'm done. Thanks for amusing me, Mr. Sensitive.
                      Suck a dick b itch!

Comment

Working...
                      X