Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Floyd or Manny Scolded by Al Haymon after their Social Media Squabble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Floyd or Manny Scolded by Al Haymon after their Social Media Squabble?

What happened to their cute little social media squabble?

Why did Floyd suddenly stopped after Manny said you're not my boss, your name is not in my contract. So it turned out both Manny and Floyd is just a co-promoter by name, they are just partners. It's mainly just to put their own company logos in the promotion of the fight.

So who was the main promoter of that fight? Who was that Big Boss?

Certainly it's not Ellerbe? Was their cute little squabble inadvertently slowly pointing towards the boxing world's open little secret Muhammad Ali Act violator?

My guess is both of them or whoever was doing the twitting was Scolded to Death by that BIG Boss because the only question left in their argument was: Who was indeed the main promoter of that fight?

was it suppose to be an on going thing back and fourth? smh.. they both got out what they wanted to say, im pretty sure that's all.

Comment

I'm sorry but Haymon scolding Manny or Floyd is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        was it suppose to be an on going thing back and fourth? smh.. they both got out what they wanted to say, im pretty sure that's all.
        Yep they suddenly stopped when they realized that their argument could lead to who is the real main promoter of the fight. Maybe someone stopped them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          I'm sorry but Haymon scolding Manny or Floyd is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.
          I heard the both got put on time out. Manny can’t play basketball for a week and floyd had to turn in the Bugatti keys for a month

Comment

Haymon isn’t scolding anyone. Broner and Floyd have trash talked with impunity all these years. This is how PBC helps sell their brand. WWE style.

Comment

I wish Haymon was scolding Broner more. That mfer is outta control about every 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post

Why did Floyd suddenly stopped after Manny said you're not my boss, your name is not in my contract. So it turned out both Manny and Floyd is just a co-promoter by name, they are just partners. It's mainly just to put their own company logos in the promotion of the fight.

Certainly it's not Ellerbe? Was their cute little squabble inadvertently slowly pointing towards the boxing world's open little secret Muhammad Ali Act violator?

My guess is both of them or whoever was doing the twitting was Scolded to Death by that BIG Boss because the only question left in their argument was: Who was indeed the main promoter of that fight?
                LOL at Manny being scolded. Unless Haymon wants a gun shoved down his throat by Paquiao's Military bodyguard (you remember that he is also a politician right?) Haymon knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post

Ain't no one in boxing scolding floyd and manny

Maybe when they were younger

But now? Yeah no.

Comment

Uncle Al is the Boss of all Bosses the real invisible Godfather of Boxing. These PBC bois playing gang-gang and wannabe bosses is entirely ok for him, they can put their name on the promotion, they can say whatever they want for as long as it doesn't point out to the direction whom the real Big Boss is.
                    Last edited by spenz; 07-25-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X