Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mikey Garcia have any haters in the latino langa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    im done with mikey or the garcia clan in general. I know that some people here would not like this or think otherwise but its ok. Imo all the garcias are sellouts. Before the spence fight mikey whored himself for a big payday to the highest bidder. Basically mikey sold out his "0" for a couple of millions. in the process of doing that he promised to help make spence into a star by having spence beat him then claiming it was about the size. Garcia talked a big game before the fight and never even attempted to win a single round during the actual fight. I will never be a fan of him again. Theres no turning back now, i would of preferred for mikey to go out swinging and keeping 100% real. We live in a boxing age where boxers nowadays take zero risk, and demand really high purses. Do i hate mikey? of course not i just think he dug his own grave. cheers
    A huevo! Phuck Mikey.
    Only real ones we should support are: Canelo, Ryan G, Vergil, and Oscar V.

Comment

It’s 2020 and Ric is still my big daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        meth ruinttted it my teef... krazk krack kills.. jhonny and i walked on the beach.. happy new year to you me friend
        Happy new year bruh

Comment

Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
          Happy new year bruh
          same to you, and I do not smoke crack.

Comment

same to you, and I do not smoke crack.
            You sure?????????????

Comment

You sure?????????????
              i want to stop being cheated on by jap guys selling bunk weed...

Comment

i want to stop being cheated on by jap guys selling bunk weed...

Comment

oregano.... all stems and seeds...

the one guy i used to buy from.. is in prison for trusting someone.. he did not give me up.. for that.. i love him..

i smoked azz..hash and i had to throw a lot of it away... culo hashish... is too skunky..

japan... is or used to be all about weed.. yerba buena...

Comment

oregano.... all stems and seeds...

the one guy i used to buy from.. is in prison for trusting someone.. he did not give me up.. for that.. i love him..

i smoked azz..hash and i had to throw a lot of it away... culo hashish... is too skunky..

japan... is or used to be all about weed.. yerba buena...
                    taz bien tocado bruh........

Comment

Zaroku you gotta to home to Cali.

Hell you don't even have to go to the dispensary, they will deliver. My tio died of cancer last year. Several years before he died I would buy him edibles (brownies, THC chocolate bars but mostly gummies) cause he couldn't afford it. After he passed my Tia gave a box back to me (brownies, chocolates, gummies and a green plantlike substance called Yoda).

LOL true story I thought I was gonna experiment and left three gummies on my desk. The old lady ate them thinking they were gummy bears......................I took advantage that night.

I gave the box to my oldest for X-mas..................He told me best gift ever.

As for Mikey he sure looked good against Jessie Vargas.
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 03-12-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X