No announcement yet.

San Francisco compared to some of the dirtiest slums in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's what decades of one party Democrat rule brings.

Learn from their mistakes. Don't repeat them. Vote wisely.
    This democratic lead state is the richest state in the union and the worlds sixth largest economy. This is why we don't vote republican. We don't want to be broke like your state where they are happy to receive 50 bucks a paycheck in tax reduction. Keep enjoying your life, republican style. You have the right to choose how you live. bless America.

Comment

Liberals turn it into a ****hole

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...472430013.html

Dirty needles everywhere, homeless people everywhere, feces everywhere, trash everywhere. Gee, I don't know where they got the idea it's one of the worst slums in the world.
        And they're asking for more money.

Comment

SF would still be a great place to live without all the cultural enrichment and decades of radical leftist policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            This democratic lead state is the richest state in the union and the worlds sixth largest economy. This is why we don't vote republican. We don't want to be broke like your state where they are happy to receive 50 bucks a paycheck in tax reduction. Keep enjoying your life, republican style. You have the right to choose how you live. bless America.

California has one of the largest wealth inequalities in the country. What that means is that the top 1% Zuckerberg, Ellison, Brin, and the rest of Silicon Valley along with Hollywood and some other big players is what drives the wealth of the state, not you. Meanwhile 95% of the population that you undoubtedly belong too live in poverty or are severely struggling to get by.

This video perfectly illustrates your typical Californian.

Keep voting Democrat, they'll help you get those food stamps you so desperately need as you brag about how "wealthy" your state is.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-21-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              California has one of the largest wealth inequalities in the country. What that means is that the top 1% Zuckerberg, Ellison, Brin, and the rest of Silicon Valley along with Hollywood and some other big players is what drives the wealth of the state, not you. Meanwhile 95% of the population that you undoubtedly belong too live in poverty or are severely struggling to get by.

This video perfectly illustrates your typical Californian.

Keep voting Democrat, they'll help you get those food stamps you so desperately need as you brag about how "wealthy" your state is.
              You clearly don’t live in California and actually have never been here.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                You clearly don’t live in California and actually have never been here.
                You guys literally have the highest poverty rate in the nation.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...114-story.html

Don't brag about how wealthy your state is on behalf of the top 1% holding that wealth, while the rest of your population struggles to get by.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  No one is saying that.

But for a developed country to have places that trashy and there are places even worse than San Fran, like Baltimore, deep south areas, Flint etc.

It shouldn't be acceptable but that's life.

Favelas and schit are way worse than anything in America though. Let's keep that fully truthful. I'll say that.
                  No doubt, San Francisco attracts people who behave in an abhorrent way and try to treat it all like Haight-Ashbury in the 60s to excuse their behavior.

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  The whole city? Obviously not.

But in certain sections and corners it might possibly be worse. These aren't just junkies, criminals and homeless - these are legally insane people the state will not house in facilities. It's far worse than a "third world" sort of situation.

Have you been to these areas in San Francisco? It doesn't seem like it. You wouldn't be speculating if you had.
                  That's the main problem, I have been to SF before but I spent a few years growing up in Portland so I know what you are saying. Same problem. These places attract homeless people, and a good portion of homeless people are mentally ill, or addicted to drugs with easy access to them in the city, which spirals out of control. I just disagree on the whole "worse then a third world country" thing, and not enough is done to make progress on the problem instead it's keeping them out of the nice areas which is the priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    No doubt, San Francisco attracts people who behave in an abhorrent way and try to treat it all like Haight-Ashbury in the 60s to excuse their behavior.

That's the main problem, I have been to SF before but I spent a few years growing up in Portland so I know what you are saying. Same problem. These places attract homeless people, and a good portion of homeless people are mentally ill, or addicted to drugs with easy access to them in the city, which spirals out of control. I just disagree on the whole "worse then a third world country" thing, and not enough is done to make progress on the problem instead it's keeping them out of the nice areas which is the priority.
                    Agreed but what do you think can be done?

Comment

lets be honest downtown every major city is not the best lmfao.

Ever downtown where they have shelters and fooddrives etc is trashy

Comment

Working...
                      X