Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    He could say Pac but he at a loss for words
    Because then he’d realize who is on that list, how short it is and what kind of company Garcia is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Because then he’d realize who is on that list, how short it is and what kind of company Garcia is in.
      They on denial because they hate him. They can't stay with the facts but try to twist it

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
        Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter it has to happen!

Hell yeah that has Fight Of The Year written all over it

Shawn Porter's been calling him out for a long time now so hopefully it happens next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Hell yeah that has Fight Of The Year written all over it

Shawn Porter's been calling him out for a long time now so hopefully it happens next.

I think it will showtime is already hinting at it. DSG-Porter July 28!

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            I think it will showtime is already hinting at it. DSG-Porter July 28!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Ayyyye....Teddy Bruckshot punkazz

Comment

• Danny shook off his ring rust and faced a pressure fighter so he should be more than able to sign for this fight. He better train for those head butts

Comment

Danny shook off his ring rust and faced a pressure fighter so he should be more than able to sign for this fight. He better train for those head butts
                  Don’t worry Swift will have the low blows ready for that fool!

Comment

Danny shook off his ring rust and faced a pressure fighter so he should be more than able to sign for this fight. He better train for those head butts
                    Yea he shook off a bunch of rust and knocked the hell out of Rios all in the same fight. I don’t even think Rios has ever been ktho. I don’t recall. Can anyone chime in. Even considering it was Rios, I thought garcia looked good. Looked much faster than he has before. Can’t wait to see him in there with porter or Thurman again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Yea he shook off a bunch of rust and knocked the hell out of Rios all in the same fight. I don’t even think Rios has ever been ktho. I don’t recall. Can anyone chime in. Even considering it was Rios, I thought garcia looked good. Looked much faster than he has before. Can’t wait to see him in there with porter or Thurman again.
                      Omg what a naive person.

Comment

Working...
                      X