No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua "Deontay Wilder Fight Can Happen In 2019 Or 2020"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Whats ridiculous is Deontay has been a pro for 10 years has nearly 40 fights and has not fought ONE legitimate opponent.
    AJ only has one legitimate opponent.

Comment

Not enough talent to maintain the interest.

Has to happen pretty much now.

Who can Josh even fight if he beats Pulev. Someone like Jarrell Miller is dangerous for little reward. I don't think we would continue to be interested if he was wrecking people like Lucas Browne.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Whats ridiculous is Deontay has been a pro for 10 years has nearly 40 fights and has not fought ONE legitimate opponent.
        Yeah thats pretty awful aswell but he wants to fight atleast

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Not enough talent to maintain the interest.

Has to happen pretty much now.

Who can Josh even fight if he beats Pulev. Someone like Jarrell Miller is dangerous for little reward. I don't think we would continue to be interested if he was wrecking people like Lucas Browne.
          In the UK, Joshua could fight me next week and we'd sell out Wembly. It doesn't matter. They support their fighters regardless of who they are facing.

Comment

These are heavyweights as well. You can't let it 'marinate'.

Both of them will get absolutely chinned at some point in their career. There is no guarantee it comes against the other lad.

Even Pulev and Stiverne can punch. Pretty certain both AJ and Wilder get knocked out at some point in their careers. It's the nature of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              In the UK, Joshua could fight me next week and we'd sell out Wembly. It doesn't matter. They support their fighters regardless of who they are facing.
              I dunno mate. Not if they're lamb to the slaughter fights with bad undercards.

The thing with AJ at the minute is that he is generous and will give up money for his undercard. That helps him, but If Eddie and everyone else wants a few more pound notes the undercard will suffer and we'll get an American ppv boxing card which are usually just a stallion in against a donkey. For us it will be former Olympians knocking over journeymen or something.

Not for me.

Boxing is flying but for me the appetite is only there as long as good fights are being made.

Anthony Yarde for example seems to be ducking Hosea Burton in order to by-pass him straight to a title fight. Nobody is getting away with that anymore. Not even a Frank Warren fighter. 12 fights or whatever in he's going to have to fight someone who can fight.

Comment

Err.....no. It needs to happen next year.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Err.....no. It needs to happen next year.
                  #nextyear?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    #nextyear?
                    Thanks for the correction. I got lost in my thoughts. Apologies.

Comment

so hopefully you posters will stop with this wilder is ducking AJ nonsense. Wilder has been calling out everyone at HW and they have nothing but excuses. AJ is a good guy and good fighter so im not a fan boy, If wilder said this u all would be going crazy. you guys been takin L's all year
                      Last edited by uppercut510; 10-06-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X