delusional Ortiz demands rematch with floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delusional Ortiz demands rematch with floyd

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    oh my days! That is absolutely hilarious. Ortiz is clearly brain damaged, he's taken one too many beatings.

Comment

I think he would of been more successful than Guerrero or Canelo if he wasnt mentally weak

Comment

yea, lets see it, fk it why not

anything is better than the ppv card we just saw

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          I think he would of been more successful than Guerrero or Canelo if he wasnt mentally weak
          Maidana is mentally weak or Floyd makes fighters mad, frustrated and such, this guy tried to knee floyd and successfully tried to bite the guy. Now he must've been super mad. He should be suspended and fined just as Tyson was. I guess he figured since Mayweather's fist was in his mouth so much he might as well bite it

Comment

i haven't been able to listen to victor ortiz speak more than a few words since the maidana fight.

he became a totally different person after that fight. according to his interviews, he was out on his feet in the first round, and remembers nothing else from the fight. that's brain damage. he went on to fight in an absolute war, dropping maidana twice in round two.

anybody who hasn't seen that fight should give it a look. both guys had scary punching power.

Comment

Ortiz said the same probably two years ago. No new news but after 3 KO losses in a row he should not repeat such things...

Comment

Ortiz-Berto 2 is the more likely rematch to happen..

Also wouldn't mind Ortiz-josito 2

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i haven't been able to listen to victor ortiz speak more than a few words since the maidana fight.

he became a totally different person after that fight. according to his interviews, he was out on his feet in the first round, and remembers nothing else from the fight. that's brain damage. he went on to fight in an absolute war, dropping maidana twice in round two.

anybody who hasn't seen that fight should give it a look. both guys had scary punching power.
                  both guys also have weak chins

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    He should be suspended and fined just as Tyson was.
                    You cry as much as your idol

Comment

Working...
                    X