Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for a man to do the grocery shopping for his girl and kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is it normal for a man to do the grocery shopping for his girl and kids?

I ran into my neighbor at the grocery store. He is around my age, maybe a little older.

He lives with his baby mama and their two little daughters.

His girl is a pretty light-skinned latina and is taller than him.

Whenever I run into him, he is the one loading his kids in and out the car.

I always see his girl just chilling while he's the one always hustling taking care of their children.

Why is he doing the grocery shopping? and why is it only him putting his daughters in the car and taking them out? Is it because his girl is pretty and he doesn't want her going out in public and possibly running into other guys who might hit on her and make her feel feelings that she doesn't feel with him? Also, she always looks well put together -- has makeup on, hair done, and tight-fitting clothing with skin showing.

Is he trying to keep other guys away from her? What is going on in that relationship? smh
    Yes
    72.73%
    No
    27.27%
    Last edited by punchr; 01-18-2018, 04:18 AM.

i think you might be reading too much into it pal....

Comment

What you have bolded... creepy...

It’s probably not normal for a man to worry about another man’s life or how he raises his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        i think you might be reading too much into it pal....
        Yeah you are probably right, but it looks like he is outputting a lot of energy and is always stressed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          What you have bolded... creepy...

It’s probably not normal for a man to worry about another man’s life or how he raises his kids.
          I'm not worrying about it. It was just an observation I made in passing, and I found it odd because usually I see women taking care of children and women who do the grocery shopping.

Comment

Sounds like the guy does all the cooking, cleaning, shopping. He works 12 hours a day and makes it home in time to breastfeed the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I ran into my neighbor at the grocery store. He is around my age, maybe a little older.

He lives with his baby mama and their two little daughters.

His girl is a pretty light-skinned latina and is taller than him.

Whenever I run into him, he is the one loading his kids in and out the car.

I always see his girl just chilling while he's the one always hustling taking care of their children.

Why is he doing the grocery shopping? and why is it only him putting his daughters in the car and taking them out? Is it because his girl is pretty and he doesn't want her going out in public and possibly running into other guys who might hit on her and make her feel feelings that she doesn't feel with him? Also, she always looks well put together -- has makeup on, hair done, and tight-fitting clothing with skin showing.

Is he trying to keep other guys away from her? What is going on in that relationship? smh
              Homie, give up the "pathetic" ****. Roll with a big homie.. Become or know real dudes, hard workers that grind our ass' off ...

Please stop this weak azz troll game... I'll be your big daddy.. I won't whip your soft azz too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Sounds like the guy does all the cooking, cleaning, shopping. He works 12 hours a day and makes it home in time to breastfeed the baby.
                Lack of a real man in his life...

Poor punch-a-butler Same think~same thang... hoes in abundance in the e local ...

Jokers-jerkers-trolls-cucks-tools-and-fools. We are inundated with all kinds of freaks and weirdos

LMAO.

I gotta write some trivial code and walk Jhonny.. Writing code is simple... Walking Jhonny is tough .... I can't encapsulate him nor write a single Java class file to adequately define angry lil chihuahua

I'm on top coder website all da time...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I wish I sold propane and propane accessories, I'm tired of dealing with luAnn's. I need to stop posting, very few understand me anyway... My woman wants me to watch news NHK news in Japanese as I submit elegant code.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X