No announcement yet.

FIFA and Las Vega judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA and Las Vega judges

In light of all the corruption charges against FIFA.
    Should FBI investigate Las Vegas judges???
    Some of the recent scoring has been atrocious.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

One look at your avatar and I know exactly where your sentiment has come from.

Move on. Let it go.

Comment

Oh now we want to investigate Vegas judges? You didn't have an issue after Marquez vs #48 III though.

Comment

As everything the feds do, they had an interest in investigating FIFA: 1. They were pissed off that Qatar took the world cup 2022 from the USA, and; 2. They are pissed that the next world cup is going to be in Russia, do to their beef they got going on with Putin. Why in the hell would they be interested in bad judging in boxing? Do you really think the feds act purely because it is a good cause? lol

Comment

feck all that...they need to investigate these ppv prices

Comment

Get a ****ing life damn man

Comment

100% I thought the Mayweather-Pacquiao scores were far too close. They should investigate, the links between FIFA and Vegas judges are clear.

Illuminati something or other, Half Life 3 confirmed.

Comment

I was thinking about this the other day but not just vegas but boxing in general. Most recently Pac vs Bradley 1 sticks in my mind as well as Majority decision for Floyd vs Canelo. Something's fishy.

Comment

Its not a coincidence that floyd fans don't want a investigation

They know he lost 2 outta his last 3 fights

Comment

Working...
                  X