Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REAL TALK] Floyd hasn't boxed in 2 years but Connor has never boxed in his life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Floyd hasn't boxed in 2 years but Connor has never boxed in his life

This is what Floyd fans hate to hear the most. A guy with zero experience as an amateur or pro took Floyd 10 rounds.

To put it in terms some of the mouth breathers might understand until August 26,2017 Connor McGregor had as many pro fights as 99% of fans on this forum ZERO FIGHTS!

0-0 took a 49-0 to 10 rounds.

Floyd hasn't boxed in 2 years.

Connor hasn't boxed in 29 years.

I'm not even a Floyd fan but it's crazy how Floyd haters refuse to take any sort of loss.

Comment

Conor is not the average 0-0 and he is not the average MMA fighter crossing over to boxing. In the end he just lacked the experience to to deal with the pressure.

Comment

Facts don't lie

Floyd was 49-0 hadn't boxed in 2 years.

Connor was 0-0 hadn't boxed in his life that's 29 years.

Who is the one that should win everytime with ease?

Who is the one that struggled for 5 rounds and went 10 rounds with a novice?

Floyd won but it's who he won against and the massive odds against his opponent that matter too.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Facts don't lie

Floyd won but it's who he won against and the massive odds against his opponent that matter too.
          Say that again, I know it hurts you so deeply

Comment

Conor is still a professional fighter, right? And a good punch is a good punch, right? So how come Conor couldn't even wobble Floyd with the several clean punches he did land? Why was Conor already looking so tired by end of fourth?

Comment

The only ones who look bad here are guys like Pacquiao, Canelo for their lackluster efforts while a MMA guy gave it his all.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Facts don't lie

You're being a sore loser lol. It's okay to admit that Conor's striking translated relatively well in regards to our expectations. Floyd's also 40 years old, not in his natural weight class, and retired. Conor is 28, in his prime, and is bigger than Floyd.

Conor performed better than we expected, sure. But Floyd always gives away 2-3 rounds and boxing is not about winning as fast as possible. That is why boxing is the sport it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                  Say that again, I know it hurts you so deeply
                  Lol

Lol

Yeah ok a boxing match that I didn't pay for, had no bet on, had nothing to gain no matter who won or lost hurts me?

Lol

Come on man you've got to be kidding me. You don't take fighters losing personally do you?

You know they don't know you right? It's not like they're your friends.

Lol ******

Seriously please stop taking fights so personal

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    The only ones who look bad here are guys like Pacquiao, Canelo for their lackluster efforts while a MMA guy gave it his all.
                    Exactly closed thread now

Comment

Working...
                    X