This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get this thread poppin'!

I don't possess any 'shoppin' skills so I'll just sit on the sidelines and get ready to LMAO at all you creative sick f0cks' ideas.

Those two girls crying about this thread need to go change their tampon and leave boxing to the men.
    Last edited by _original_; 12-09-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      agreed. marquez got his deserved win..congratulations to him for that. but to make pac's brutal ko loss into some sort of joke is pretty disturbing..one of the classiest guys and one of the most exciting fighters of this era doesn't deserve to get treated like a piece of garbage..
      Ok then let's just post pics of the chicks he banged when married or the cash he took from odh. Yeah real classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Put me in my place huh? sure buddy. If you don't have a pic to post leave the thread.
        Yes. I'll explain to you what type of 'fans' you people are. This was more about the rivalry between two legions of foolish fanboys, with two sides waiting for years for something like this to happen so they can rub it in the faces of their rivals. No respect or honor for the sport or it's fighters.

Comment

Just fouund this one in a different thread, made me laugh so I thought i'd post it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Yes. I'll explain to you what type of 'fans' you people are. This was more about the rivalry between two legions of foolish fanboys, with two sides waiting for years for something like this to happen so they can rub it in the faces of their rivals. No respect or honor for the sport or it's fighters.
            And please if you would kind sir, can you tell me what side of those fanboys I was on? I just want to get my life into perspective and you seem to be the only one with the answers.

Comment

I still stick to my word on that if Pacquiao had beaten Marquez again last night, even by robbery, you would have NEVER heard the end of it from Pacfans.

Instead they are trying to blame Gayweather, Steroid and pretend they are proud of Pacquiao, and some even pretend to be half Mexican all of a certain.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                I thought that doing that type of disrespectful nonsense was more of an MMA fans thing. But it really wouldn't surprise me if the fools of this site start adopting that atrocious nonsense as well.
                Respect to both fighters. Pacquiao looked like he was the one to ko Marquez but in boxing anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  I still stick to my word on that if Pacquiao had beaten Marquez again last night, even by robbery, you would have NEVER heard the end of it from Pacfans.

Instead they are trying to blame Gayweather, Steroid and pretend they are proud of Pacquiao, and some even pretend to be half Mexican all of a certain.
                  You aint lying. They would have made and "have" made some disrespectful pics in the past with Marquez. But it was a great fight last night and boxing got a boost in fans last night.

Comment

So people have no sense of humour.

From Twitter:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X