Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get out of this thread before I get pissed on and turn into a troll, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
      Damn... major exposure right here.

Lol @ the Floyd fans defending the guy when they know everything is pretty much out there. Whether is a FB status, a tweet or of course good ol' YouTube.
      What eaxtly was exposed? He was asked if he would NOT fight Martinez and he said he can't say that. He said he may go to 160 if possible. Which tells me he won't fight him at 154 but 160 if he feels good with the added weight. What did u get from that video?

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
        What eaxtly was exposed? He was asked if he would NOT fight Martinez and he said he can't say that. He said he may go to 160 if possible. Which tells me he won't fight him at 154 but 160 if he feels good with the added weight. What did u get from that video?
        That he contemplated fighting Martinez. Meanwhile you got the guys on here trying to defend him saying Martinez is too big for him. Even tho he just said he would possibly fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
          Floyd Mayweather "Do I want to test the waters someday and go to 160, if its possible yes."

1:10

And floyd goes on to say its all about skills. in the end skills make the deciding factor in fights basically. so weight is not an issue
          well if he fights martinez at 160 then fair play. cant see it happening tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
            That he contemplated fighting Martinez. Meanwhile you got the guys on here trying to defend him saying Martinez is too big for him. Even tho he just said he would possibly fight him.
            I would say its mostly because Floyd is in the position where he gets criticized for damn near anything. If Floyd says he's not going to fight Martinez, no matter the reasoning, everyone will jump on the boat and proclaim that he's scared. That he's ducking Martinez. But Floyd, along with anyone that truly knows boxing, is fully aware that Martinez is a bit too big for him.

Comment

• Let's also keep in mind that Mayweather is NOT much younger than Sergio, and he's been boxing twice as long, with twice as many miles, etc. . LOL, of course Floyd hasn't been rendered unconscious on his feet slumped against the ropes like Sergio has, nor has he been splattered across the canvas, and one punch away from going night night. . . But still, Floyd is 35, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. And Sergio is 37.

YES, Floyd fought Cotto at 154, but let's be real here - Cotto is no more a natural 154 pounder than Floyd is. There's a HUGE difference fighting the pound for pound 3-5 guy in the world, coming down from 160 with great speed, than fighting a somewhat past it Cotto who is heavy, and a little chubby at the weight.

So all you who defended Martinez for not fighting Ward, then you should not expect Floyd to fight Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                In spanish :

Why do the best interviews have to be in another language?

If this fight happens at 154, it is a lose-lose for Floyd.
                If this fight doesn't happen it can hardly be a duck on Floyd's part.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Let's also keep in mind that Mayweather is NOT much younger than Sergio, and he's been boxing twice as long, with twice as many miles, etc. . LOL, of course Floyd hasn't been rendered unconscious on his feet slumped against the ropes like Sergio has, nor has he been splattered across the canvas, and one punch away from going night night. . . But still, Floyd is 35, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. And Sergio is 37.

YES, Floyd fought Cotto at 154, but let's be real here - Cotto is no more a natural 154 pounder than Floyd is. There's a HUGE difference fighting the pound for pound 3-5 guy in the world, coming down from 160 with great speed, than fighting a somewhat past it Cotto who is heavy, and a little chubby at the weight.

So all you who defended Martinez for not fighting Ward, then you should not expect Floyd to fight Martinez.
                  Twice as long? If you count amateurs but sure as hell not in the pros. Have you forgotten Mayweather's retirement and 1 fight a year?

FYI
                  Floyd Mayweather: won 43 (KO 26) + lost 0 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 43
                  Sergio Martinez: won 50 (KO 28) + lost 2 (KO 1) + drawn 2 = 54

Stop blowing shit out your ass dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Let's also keep in mind that Mayweather is NOT much younger than Sergio, and he's been boxing twice as long, with twice as many miles, etc. . LOL, of course Floyd hasn't been rendered unconscious on his feet slumped against the ropes like Sergio has, nor has he been splattered across the canvas, and one punch away from going night night. . . But still, Floyd is 35, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. And Sergio is 37.

Remember how you posted all over facebook for weeks saying Chavez was going to walk through Martinez and kept saying it'd be like the Margarito fight?

You sound even more scared now that Martinez is knocking on Floyd's door.

Hence your newfound love for Golovkin and the way you're trying to use him as some kind of meat shield to protect Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Let's list the excuses/reasons/justifications why Martinez shouldn't fight Floyd:
                      -Size disparity
                      -Mayweather isn't a real 154lber
                      -Martinez would be weight-drained
                      -Martinez should move up and fight Ward
                      -Martinez should clean out his division
                      -Martinez isn't a PPV attraction/lacks star-power
                      -Martinez is old

Did I miss anything?

Then you have fans who use a combination of these excuses with the "Floyd would beat him easy and not get credit" line. This is why I can't wait for the day that Mayweather retires, never seen somebody make so much $$$ and simultaneously be portrayed as the victim.
                      It's ridiculous when they say "He shouldn't fight *insert threat here* because he won't get credit," and then whine when he fights someone that we didn't care about him fighting.

We want Floyd to fight either Pacquiao or Martinez. Anything else is a disappointment and open to criticism.

Comment

Working...
                      X