Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Pictures tommorow & going back sept 19 for 10 days

Can't wait to see the pics buddy. That's where I want to go but late fall cause I can't take the heat. My fear of going there is that I would see only tourists from my city and Montreal. I want to see local people, cuban muchachitas ya tu sabes dance salsa, reggaeton and whatever they are jamming all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Can't wait to see the pics buddy. That's where I want to go but late fall cause I can't take the heat. My fear of going there is that I would see only tourists from my city and Montreal. I want to see local people, cuban muchachitas ya tu sabes dance salsa, reggaeton and whatever they are jamming all night long.
      learn to deal with the heat because it will be hot year round. don't stay at all-inclusive resorts if you don't want tourists. you might consider staying in hotel duville in havana. no beaches near but LOTS of women in the disco in the basement. varadero has a few discos but they are spread out apart & many tourists. buy a book about cuba. i stayed at hotel pullman in varadero but dos mares is ok as well. if you have a party of 3 or 4 with you then rent ROOM 127!!!!! it's got a balcony & 1 block from the beach. many cubans do not speak english but many do in varadero. if you want local flavor & beaches go to varadero. holguin is good too but beach is 57km from town. in holguin all-inclusive is closest to the beaches...
      Last edited by joe strong; 07-01-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

pics of my girls are up in my albums...

Comment

What I want I don't know if I could get Joe. For starters I love the beach, so I want the beach and all inclusive if possible because it will be cheaper but I aslo want Cuban women and Cuban music. Where in Cuba can I get to an all inclusive with a beach and Cuban ladies nearby with some Cuban clubs?

PS: I dont like Havana much.

Comment

how much do the stay cost you including air fare? plus do you need special visa to visit cuba if you're an american citizen or do you to apply for one?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              What I want I don't know if I could get Joe. For starters I love the beach, so I want the beach and all inclusive if possible because it will be cheaper but I aslo want Cuban women and Cuban music. Where in Cuba can I get to an all inclusive with a beach and Cuban ladies nearby with some Cuban clubs?

PS: I dont like Havana much.
              varadero then...everything is in walking distance or a short taxi ride but you are dead wrong if you think all-inclusives are cheaper. it's TWICE as expensive!!!!!! varadero is where you should go but you will have to pay a steep price to get women into your resort where as in a local hotel you just register them in the front desk & pay for a night. i paid $550 for me & 2 girls for 7 days. food & booze is cheap too. most all-inclusives will not allow locals in. you might consider dominican republic or mexico because some of the cleaning ladies & staff can become available. i'd stay in a hotel not an all-inclusive but it's up to you.i met my 2 girls in havana & have kept them as my girlfriends since xmas 2010. i did not go to any discos or clubs there because i had my GFs with me all the time. you must also understand that you are not just going to pick up girls like in a local bar. you will be paying for everything. drinks, food, their hotel room,etc...i don't worry about my girls because i always look after them. i send them money from canada. i bought them vibrators, toiletries, coffee & i leave them all my clothes i bring etc. you have to understand these people are very poor & most don't even have a TV or flush toilet. just understand that nice clothes & good looks are not getting you LAID! money talks & women want security just like anywhere else. if you give them money & take them for dinner, drinks everyday then they will make you very happy. think of it as a business arrangement. you are a hardworking guy who doesn't have time for the chase but you want a companion for a week. look after them & they will look after you. the money i send my one girl she is using to build a house for her daughter & mother in havana & the other girl looks after her family especially her little brother. your money is not feeding a drug habit or a pimp. it is helping them have a better life. if you meet a girl take her for dinner & a few drinks & slip her $50 for a gift & she will look after you. she will want your email & to keep in contact. you are actually doing their family a huge favor.they will want you to keep coming back to cuba to visit them. many of these girls will actually wait for you. some might have BF too though but that's not to hard to figure out. my girls mothers talk to me & send me kisses & hugs & like me. they thank me all the time for helping out.
              Last edited by joe strong; 07-01-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                how much do the stay cost you including air fare? plus do you need special visa to visit cuba if you're an american citizen or do you to apply for one?
                if you are an american you will have to fly through toronto or montreal or through nassau in the bahamas...i don't think americans are allowed to go to cuba. you can thank your gov't embargo for that...it's only like $500-600 canadian from toronto to cuba but you will have to get to those cities first...

Comment

You are a joke man, you got to Cuba and because you have money, are treated like a King by these girls who are looking for any way to survive. Then you think you are cool, tell your stories to other people and brag about all the girls you slept with, but in reality, if it wasn't for your money you would never have a chance with these girls.

When these girls go home they take long showers and cry and about what they had to do with someone like you in order get a few bucks to survive in Cuba.
                  Last edited by SonOfCuba; 07-01-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Joe when I say night clubs I am not expecting to get girls based on nice clothes or looks. I want the clubs cause I like Cuban music and Cuban dancing as far as the girls of course it will be with money if I see any good looking ones and possibly taking them to a hotel outside the non inclusive ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X