Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Floyd Jr not been a Success story, would Sr still want to be in his life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Floyd Jr not been a Success story, would Sr still want to be in his life?

All this talk of them not speaking for a decade blah blah blah. How they need to fix their relationship.

But would Sr even care had Jr not been as successful as he is now?

I mean i dont see him trying to fix his relationship with his brother? He puts him down right in front of his face! And Roger just takes it.

I dont hear about him trying to fix his relationship with his daughters or other son(pretty sure he has another son)? Im sure if he isnt on speaking terms with Jr for a decade, im sure he wasnt on speaking terms with his other offsprings as well.

I won't comment about Sr and his relationship with his other kids because I don't know. I will say that even though Sr has his issues I would have to without a doubt say he loves PBF. It just that the man has issues like we all do. So I can't say what type of relationship they would have but I would think he would be in his life. The question is if PBF would want him in his life if he hadn't been successful in life. Things are a lot worse when you resent your father and are poor.

Comment

no. just like how he wasnt in floyd's life in the early on because floyd wasnt ***** yet.

Comment

Working...
      X