Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kendrick Lamar SH#T on every single current rapper out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw Kendrick Lamar is sht just like the rest of the modern rappers. I actually didnt even know that Kendrick is supposed to be a West coast rapper cuz his style sounds nerdy as fuk. Its nothing like what i grew up listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      yeah??? so who is better???
      White Iverson.

Comment

Snoop and Game are still active so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
          Does Kendrick Lamar SH#T on every single current rapper out there? Current meaning anyone who just came out since lets say......2010 (so the last 6 years)............

Yey or nay??????? why or why not???

wachugot???

ok.................

go!

Bruvva Vanilla Ice is still alive, so no

Comment

Yes, easily. Three classics don't lie. J Cole was his only competition but he's surpassed by now.

Dude said after 2010 so i'm not including guys like Em, Game, T.I., Jay, ect. and top guys still active.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Who's not better than him? He's a gimmick rapper who Is palatable to white suburban kids, so he gets major label push. All he does is rap fast, with a baby voice, and make stupid sound effects with his mouth.

He's like the Dane cook of rap, once you really pay attention you realize he's corny as fck.

I listen to a lot of different types of music, genres of rap, but I don't listen to any female rappers, kid cudi, or that baby voiced ****, Kendrick Lamar.

You're talking pure nonsense. Kendrick's To Pimp A Butterfly is highly regarded as one of the greatest albums in the past 25 years, in ALL music not just rap. And you can't really judge a guy you claim to not listen to, so your opinion is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                You're talking pure nonsense. Kendrick's To Pimp A Butterfly is highly regarded as one of the greatest albums in the past 25 years, in ALL music not just rap. And you can't really judge a guy you claim to not listen to, so your opinion is invalid.
                Lmao, Kendrick raps like a bipolar lesbian on meth, only soft dudes and 13 year old white girls like Kendrick.

Comment

Lmao, Kendrick raps like a bipolar lesbian on meth, only soft dudes and 13 year old white girls like Kendrick.

Compelling argument.

Comment

Either most of you dumb son's of b#tches don't read well...or your comprehension level is sh3t...........Moofaks talkn bout snoop dawg and sh3t......I SAID THE LAST 6 YEARS......not that KL was GOAT....

and for those of you who said naw...then who is better than KL from THE LAST 6 YEARS (Current rappers)

Comment

Correct answer

Comment

Working...
                      X