Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[*BREAKING NEWS*] WARD RETIRING MEANS We HAVE THE FIRST ASIAN P4P #1 SINCE PACQUIAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing needs more Russian-Korean mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      If you believe Pac truly beat Marquez in 2 and 3 than GGG vs Canelo definitely was a draw or Canelo won. You cant be a hypocrite and call fights how you want based on who you like, be consistent.
      i know you hate to admit it but there's a reason why mexico vs asia is the greatest rivalry in boxing. it's no longer about mex vs PR or Mex vs USA (USA dominates your fighters).

Mex vs Asia is where it's at.

Comment

So no Asian has ever earned p4p #1, they just defaulted to it because of someone retiring? What an amazing accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          So no Asian has ever earned p4p #1, they just defaulted to it because of someone retiring? What an amazing accomplishment.
          Pacquiao earned it, you dolt. so did GGG. Look at his resume.

don't be mad just because one of your poor horses broke one of it's legs.

Comment

Shall I remind u what happened to the last 1 that drew with a Mexican?!?!?!

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
            Thread over.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              I had no idea Terrance Crawford was Asian...
              When he beats even a B level fighter, then we can talk.

Before you say anything, Postol is garbage, C level probably and Gamboa is a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Thread over.
                no, it's not over.

Golovkin P4P #1

The nearest Mexican fighter (Canelo #5)

LOL

Comment

If you believe Pac truly beat Marquez in 2 and 3 than GGG vs Canelo definitely was a draw or Canelo won. You cant be a hypocrite and call fights how you want based on who you like, be consistent.
                  We were going by the standards you set friend, The DON was just letting you know the flaws in your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    i know you hate to admit it but there's a reason why mexico vs asia is the greatest rivalry in boxing. it's no longer about mex vs PR or Mex vs USA (USA dominates your fighters).

Mex vs Asia is where it's at.
                    And your fighters arent even acknowledged in America so I wouldnt talk if I were you lol! You dont become great unless you have beaten a Mexican, and well... Besides it really shows how much of a casual you are anyways, Mexicans haves always rivaled with Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Well, there's almost no fighter in the history of the sport who reached #1 because of a win. Most of them reached the spot after someone either lost or retired.

Floyd when Jones lost
                      Manny when Floyd retired
                      Floyd when Manny lost
                      Gonzalez when Floyd retired
                      Ward when Gonzales lost
                      and now Golovkin when Ward retired

We're entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X