Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXPOSED]Zaroku, you've claimed to be Jewish, Japanese, Mexican, Chinese, which is it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] [EXPOSED]Zaroku, you've claimed to be Jewish, Japanese, Mexican, Chinese, which is it

-first you claimed to be a cholo mexican street thug from san jose, CA.

-then you claimed to be a Jewish businessman

-then you claimed you have Japanese blood, as you currently live in Japan

-and recently you alluded to having a Chinese grandmother, yet claimed both of your parents are Jewish.

-and you've claimed to have close relatives in the Philippines

-and we can't forget about you claiming to be a "proud Tex Mex", yet you have claimed to be from San Jose California many times, never mentioning Texas.

here are transcripts from our recent exchange where I exposed you big time. care to explain yourself, "vato"?

-----

Originally posted by Zaroku
    I've gotten a job over non Jews, cuz my Jewish bosses know they can ride me... Push me, demand more, and I'm never gonna look for legal assistance. All I demand is that they pay me more than the goye(non Jew)

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword
    so your father is jewish, and your mother was mexican?

Both Jew. Dad more asssssskinazi, mom Sephardic.

I got the Tay Sacks crap passed to me...

I love black women, Ethopean Jew

so....are you even mexican at all like you have claimed numerous times here?

Now, you've humiliated me big time.. I'd like to be Mexican. I'd like to be the warrior class of solid Mexican men, but....

I love boxing... and I wanna relate to anyone who fights good. But, if you saw me on the streets... Only people from my hood gimme a pass.

I am gonna go to Hebron in a year or so and talk **** to a few family members I have there... Stealing the land that God decided our disobedient asses didn't deserve is not righteous.

that didn't really answer my question at all....

are you mexican as you have claimed numerous times?

No, I'm not. But, my people got Spanish land grant grants in northern Mexico, Texas. Yes and no.

Define what a Mexican is? A race? A country?

Originally posted by shaolin sword
    a mexican is someone who has mexican blood, i.e. their mother or father were mexican.

Not me... I'm a Tex mex Sephardic Jew. My great great grand father is from chihuahua, doesn't that count for something?

this makes no sense, how can your great grandfather be mexican but you just stated that neither of your parents are mexican.

and wtf is a Tex Mex? aren't you from San Jose?

your story is all over the place.
    (this is where he stops posting as he's been utterly EXPOSED and destroyed. Even other members start ragging on him as seen here);

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
    Cant you keep up, his Grandparents are Mexican, His parents are Jewish and he's Japanese
    i will post transcripts of him claiming to have a Chinese grandmother as soon as I find it in his post history.

i told you guys to watch out for this guy. he's a habitual liar and professional (fiction) storyteller.

anything you have to say for yourself, Zaroku?
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 09-15-2017, 12:04 AM.

He said his grandfather was from a dog. I could be from Africa but that doesn't make me African.

Comment

notice how he also claimed to be a born and raised "Tex Mex", which means he must have forgot that he's claimed (numerous times) that he grew up in the Bay Area, specifically San Jose and Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        He said his grandfather was from a dog. I could be from Africa but that doesn't make me African.
        No, you're a lonely white guy trolling on the internet. I can see right through online trolls.

Comment

He also said he identifies as a white hispanic, and he loans money to his extended family in the Philippines.

My du, Is like legit cray cray.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            No, you're a lonely white guy trolling on the internet. I can see right through online trolls.
            I'm not white so you just exposed yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
              He also said he identifies as a white hispanic, and he loans money to his extended family in the Philippines.

My du, Is like legit cray cray.
              oh how could i forget? that's another one, dude is constantly claiming that he's filipino. and has tons of family in the philippines. the guy is bat shit insane guys.
              you're a troll. get owned.

i bet you won't post in this thread again after getting owned so hard.

Comment

Is he whippin his little ricer out?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    It's SugarsMosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X