Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG literally went life and death with Brook, a Welter. How does he beat Canelo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could just as justifiably ask: Canelo Alvarez went life and death against Miguel Cotto (who was an inferior version of an opponent compared to the version of Kell Brook that GGG fought). So how does he beat GGG?

- At least GGG stopped Kell Brook, Canelo Alvarez couldn't even come close to stopping Miguel Cotto.

- At least GGG inflicted near permanent, career-ending damage on Kell Brook. Canelo Alvarez didn't even come close to inflicting anywhere near that amount of damage on Miguel Cotto (who was barely hurt in the entire fight).

- GGG beat Kell Brook more convincingly and by a bigger margin than Canelo Alvarez beat Miguel Cotto. That is whilst Kell Brook compared to Miguel Cotto was younger, unbeaten, in his prime which was the total opposite of what Miguel Cotto was against Canelo Alvarez.

So if anything, it's Canelo Alvarez you would have to worry more about considering how he couldn't even hurt Miguel Cotto as much as GGG hurt Kell Brook and how performed relatively worse against this similar caliber of opponent.
    Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 09-02-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

"Life and death" = G smiling at Brook, walking through his punches, literally breaking his face early in the fight (including a legit KD that was ruled a slip), and causing Brook's corner to throw in the towel to avoid a homicide. How come Brook never wanted a rematch?

Comment

The only difference is that Kell Brook moved well, if Canelo had that type of movement I would easily favor him to win the fight. I just don't see Canelo moving laterally while still throwing volume punches, I can't picture him pushing GGG back either. He would have to fight like Jacobs/Brook did to win, but he doesn't possess that mobility imo.

Comment

What is this illustration of Brook "moving" when Nelo does the same thing with Combo effects like Brook? Who hits harder? Brook Or Alvarez in combinations? Uppercuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            anyone can do that after you've hurt them with a right hand (in which ggg had over 25+ lbs on brook).

no shyt sherlock
            Your an idiot. Golovkin would have to weigh 185 pounds and that's if Brook didn't rehydrate a single pound.

Comment

Working...
            X