Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Golovkin fans really this delusional?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    What excuse, he stopped Brook as soon as he wanted to throw shots. No need for an excuse.

He dropped Jacob's and won a UD. Jacobs is a huge MW and went 12 rounds. Big whoop. No excuse needed. The Canelo fight would not be happening had Jacobs not went the distance.

Come talk to me after GGG-Canelo.
    Exactly. The guy is undefeated. Its no illusion that he keeps beating everyone who is willing to get in front of him. "Delusional fans", nonsense. Can't wait to hear the analysis after the GGG/Canelo fight.

Comment

Maybe a few times GGG let a lighter puncher get off a few shots, but this has gotten way out of control. It's absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

It adds to this image that is being built up. I heard someone say how LeBron took off game 1 of the finals or some ****. It reminds me of that. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Lil Robbie Barrett is on another thread saying ggg ducked Martinez, why not check him considering YOU are the one whom stated floyd fans check floyd fans
          People are free to have their own opinion.

If their opinion is based on facts - what's your problem? Is that Robbie guy lying about something or offering his opinion. Feel free to debate with him yourself.

Buy when you have people that are REPEATEDLY putting out false information and presenting it as a fact because they have an agenda with hopes to coerce everyone else's opinion - they go unchecked by their own fellow fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            Maybe a few times GGG let a lighter puncher get off a few shots, but this has gotten way out of control. It's absolutely ludicrous.
            I don't think he purposely takes shots from big punchers and against Jacobs, I don't think he did. But I do think he let off the gas at times on purpose and didn't stop Jacobs on purpose. When he knocked Jacobs down, he didn't go nearly as hard as he usually does to get the stoppage. And also it's notable that the shot he knocked him down with wasn't all that hard either.
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 06-08-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I don't think he purposely takes shots from big punchers and against Jacobs, I don't think he did. But I do think he let off the gas at times on purpose and didn't stop Jacobs on purpose. When he knocked Jacobs down, he didn't go nearly as hard as he usually does to get the stoppage. And also it's notable that the shot he knocked him down with wasn't all that hard either.
              You're garbage....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                You're garbage....
                Oh.......I must be right and that was your way to acknowledge it

Thanks. Cheers.

Comment

Oh.......I must be right and that was your way to acknowledge it

Thanks. Cheers.
                  You're the best troll there ever was. It's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    Exactly. The guy is undefeated. Its no illusion that he keeps beating everyone who is willing to get in front of him. "Delusional fans", nonsense. Can't wait to hear the analysis after the GGG/Canelo fight.
                    how come andre ward was willing to "get in front of him" at 168 and what did golovkin do?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      how come andre ward was willing to "get in front of him" at 168 and what did golovkin do?
                      From what I recall Golovkin's goal was always to unify so Ward at 168 wasn't a priority. If he moves up though I think we will see that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X