Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    49-0
    Deal With It!!
    Depends on who you ask, like you said in your initial post. He's not 49-0 to everyone, he wouldn't be undefeated if Castillo and Maidana didn't get robbed.

That's what you said, but just replace said fighters with Mayweathers name.

You see what happened there?

Comment

49-0
      Deal With It!!
      Where have I disputed that? Are you so stupid you don't even realize what you're being mocked over?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Depends on who you ask, like you said in your initial post. He's not 49-0 to everyone, he wouldn't be undefeated if Castillo and Maidana didn't get robbed.

That's what you said, but just replace said fighters with Mayweathers name.

You see what happened there?
        Had Floyd "loss" to Castillo or Maidana, I and many others would consider it a robbery, you see, close fights go both ways

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Where have I disputed that? Are you so stupid you don't even realize what you're being mocked over?
          I don't care what you mocking, my thread is intended for serious discussion, if that's not you, leave

Comment

Should have been DQ'd against Ortiz as well. Should have lost a split decision to Oscar. So really he is 45-4....

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Should have been DQ'd against Ortiz as well. Should have lost a split decision to Oscar. So really he is 45-4....
              His punch on Ortiz was unsportsmanlike but not illegal and how in the world do you score the fight for Oscar? Are you just trying to be funny?

Comment

I don't care what you mocking, my thread is intended for serious discussion, if that's not you, leave
                Your thread lost any credibility when you agreed with a guy trolling it. "He's never lost a round."

Lmaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Your thread lost any credibility when you agreed with a guy trolling it. "He's never lost a round."

Lmaooooooo
                  Then he needs to do a better job trolling

Comment

Working...
                  X