Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali should Fight haye cause who else is he gonna fight, basically at this point its Fight Haye or Retire.

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
      Haye agreed to fight vitali in december last year but vitali backed out and fought chisora,interesting how all the klitschko nuthuggers never bring that up and at the klitschko-chisora you can hear haye telling Bernd boente "I accepted youre offer why you not fighting me"
      He also agreed to fight Vitali in September after the Chisora fight, Vitali then signed to fight Charr 1 week before the Haye-Chisora fight. They couldn't wait 1 week to sign to fight Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.

Than shouldn't have Vittles said something then like "This man doesn't speak for me and I'm making no such agreement". Couldn't he have taken the time to clear things up any time before the fight happened or even after it for that matter? The deception was clearly started by the Vittles Kllitschko camp, not the other way around.

Comment

Klitschko bro's are quick to give us fights we aren't interested in but drag their heels with the ones we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Vitaly is too old to be boxing at this level now, a KO lose would also damaged his leverage as politician.

Just how exactly would a loss damage his leverage as a politician? One thing has no bearing on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Klitschko bro's are quick to give us fights we aren't interested in but drag their heels with the ones we are.
              yet clowns will try to call them all time greats.

it's an embarrassment.

when i grew up i wanted to be heavyweight champion. if i were growing up now i'd want to be anything but...besides maybe minimum weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                A sig worthy quote if I ever saw one!!

Comment

As a fan Vitali needs to stick to his promise of KOing Haye or retire and go into politics full time. Holding that belt but not fighting anyone isn't fair. The fans are calling for this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Vitali need to step up.
                    Think about it... How is he gonna survive in politics? If he can't even keep the word that he will KO HAYE?
                    Look this is Vitali's career: I love the guy but this is his career in terms of stepping up:

Chris Byrd: L
                    Lennox Lewis: L
                    0-2
                    David Haye: ?????

We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.
                      It doesnt make sense for him to say he'd face the winner. If Chisora somehow won why would Vitali fight him again when he beat him very convincingly last time with only one good shoulder?

Chisora is still butt hurt he lost after talking all of that trash pre fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X