No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mass Effect 3...

Comes out in the U.S on March 6th (I think the 7th in Europe), just 3 days away!

I think it has the potential to be GOTY. It's by far my favorite game franchise of all time. IMO ME 1 was better than ME2 but ME3 looks promising. Supposedly ME 2 was just a filler, I really hope they return the weapon variety that ME 1 had to ME3 and the ability to explore worlds.

Just completed ME2 on insanity last night, did every mission available, saved all my squad members on the final mission too. Getting ready to import into part 3.

There is also Downloadable content right when the game comes out, it's called "From Ashes", I'm gonna type it in white it's sort of a spoiler, so just highlight it if you want to see what the DLC is about.

DLC: In the "From Ashes" DLC you get a prothean squad member...

Damn I can't wait, it's gonna be sick!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post11848525

Whole thread about in arcade forum

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Comes out in the U.S on March 6th (I think the 7th in Europe), just 3 days away!

I think it has the potential to be GOTY. It's by far my favorite game franchise of all time. IMO ME 1 was better than ME2 but ME3 looks promising. Supposedly ME 2 was just a filler, I really hope they return the weapon variety that ME 1 had to ME3 and the ability to explore worlds.

Just completed ME2 on insanity last night, did every mission available, saved all my squad members on the final mission too. Getting ready to import into part 3.

There is also Downloadable content right when the game comes out, it's called "From Ashes", I'm gonna type it in white it's sort of a spoiler, so just highlight it if you want to see what the DLC is about.

DLC: In the "From Ashes" DLC you get a prothean squad member...

Damn I can't wait, it's gonna be sick!

Exploring worlds was better in ME2 than in ME1.

Comment

am I the only one that seriously doesn't give a shit about this game or it's franchise in general?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          am I the only one that seriously doesn't give a shit about this game or it's franchise in general?
          are you a gamer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            are you a gamer?
            I'm somewhat of a casual gamer.....

Comment

I'm somewhat of a casual gamer.....
              well im sure youre not alone youre in the minority. you play fps's i assume?

Comment

If you don't care, you don't care. I disagree with you, but to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                X