Mayweather: It's gonna be a Toe to Toe Battle, I won't Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    thats it?....lol
    I can't deal with your level of stupidity.for example how can floyd run and hug at the same time. you obviously haven't seen the ndou fight. and you said he ran against Genaro Hernandez, in your eyes he ran against marquez and mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      did'nt say he should'nt ...i said he did.....

i know you dont care, but denying floyd was on queer steet vs shane?.....cmon now, even stevie wonder could have seen that ****...it takes a super ***** to deny facts that everyone has seen .....
      Apparently we have a different definition of queer street, Hatton was on queer street, khan was on queer street, Mosley against forest was on queer street, berto and ortiz both on queer street. Floyd got hit hard, knee buckled, and he recovered immediately. Was he staggering? He tied up both times, while throwing body punches

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
        I can't deal with your level of stupidity.for example how can floyd run and hug at the same time. you obviously haven't seen the ndou fight. and you said he ran against Genaro Hernandez, in your eyes he ran against marquez and mosley.
        did not say floyd ran vs shane...but he defintely ran vs genaro...like the chavez fight expt the genaro was'nt close...

Comment

I can tell puga is not a true fan of boxing. Most of the people who be in these threads aren't though so it's not just you. Regardless if you're a Floyd fan or not you have to respect the science of boxing and how great he is at it. Most may not like him as a person but to try to discredit him in any way as a boxer to me is just plain dumb, and it shows you don't know boxing. Floyd is the best at defense, timing, and adjusting. The object of boxing is hit and not get hit.... non-boxing fans y'all call it running..lmao(prime example of idiots who don't know boxing).

Floyd didn't go on queer street or whatever you said...he got caught with a good shot and adjusted like my man j dub ii 330 said. He walked Shane down and took his confidence. Most fighters lose their confidence against Floyd because they can't hit him much..doesn't smarter if you throw more punches then him if you're missing and he's connecting with 55-60% of his punches.. Do ya boxing homework before you talk people...

Comment

I'm just going to end any convos with puga, wasting my breath arguing with some kid who claims to hate Floyd yet can't stop talking about him, and has no knowledge of his fights or styles

saying he ran against genaro, yet he made genaro quit just further proves my statement, thank you
            Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 06-30-2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

they dont call floyd a runner for no reason...

Comment

Why do y'all call it "running" please explain this to me, cause I'm lost...and I box. Just as a workout but I don't understand yalls def of running...once again boxing is hit and not get hit...ring generalship is what I call it....and if a fighter is good enough he'll know how to cut the ring off so that his opponent can't "run" as y'all say..

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  I'm just going to end any convos with puga, wasting my breath arguing with some kid who claims to hate Floyd yet can't stop talking about him, and has no knowledge of his fights or styles

saying he ran against genaro, yet he made genaro quit just further proves my statement, thank you
                  YeAh it's a waste of time going back and forth with dude. You can't debate with people who don't really know boxing. I stopped a while ago..just saw that you were making good points...people that hate Floyd bring him more money then people like us who appreciate his artwork as a boxer...so let them hate..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Market View Post
                    Why do y'all call it "running" please explain this to me, cause I'm lost...and I box. Just as a workout but I don't understand yalls def of running...once again boxing is hit and not get hit...ring generalship is what I call it....and if a fighter is good enough he'll know how to cut the ring off so that his opponent can't "run" as y'all say..
                    this is what running is when it comes to boxing......when you move way too much coz your are so sacred of getting hit and thwowing minimal amount of punhces becuase youre so sacred of getting counterd, you are a runner in my book...that is why is why floyd is a runner...

Comment

Originally posted by Market View Post
                      YeAh it's a waste of time going back and forth with dude. You can't debate with people who don't really know boxing. I stopped a while ago..just saw that you were making good points...people that hate Floyd bring him more money then people like us who appreciate his artwork as a boxer...so let them hate..lol
                      lol...yeah, like this convinces anyone you know your ****....

Comment

Working...
                      X