Sarah Palin: Paul Revere Warned The British

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gets better:
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....cnn?hpt=hp_c2

lol someone here called it that she would say it was a gotcha question, but it was so vauge. Someone could as her how she's doing and she'll mess it up and claim it's a gotcha question.

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    No Piggy, you're thinking of Christine O'Donnell. I could see how you mix the two, they're prone to saying weird things.
    bah, that was my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      That's absurd, of course he wanted to win the election and the main reason he chose Palin as a running mate was to inject some youth into his candidacy because he's run before.

The mistake was that interview that Palin did with Gibson and Couric. That just turned America away from her and he was completely embarrassed by her responses and the way she handled everything. In a return interview, you can see him defending her and getting really upset with the questioning while she is sitting right next to him.

It was like watching a father protect his child.

My thing is this, I understand she is very popular in conservative circles but is this someone even conservatives want representing the U.S world wide? Could you imagine her meeting with heads of states? I mean talk about disaster...............

She says she's "a normal, everyday American" well guess what, I don't want a normal everyday American to be my president the same way I don't want someone like that to be my doctor, engineer, lawyer etc.....
      She seems very embarrassed by her own dim-wittedness. To the degree that she will try very hard to cover it up, a move which is destined to failure. When someone asks you what publications you read to keep you abreast of world news you could reply that while you're campaigning you don't have enough time to be reading journals but you have a team of advisors who do and who will keep you briefed on the developments of the day. You don't try and bullshit a bullshitter (and all journalists are bullshitters) like a schoolchild trying to bluff through a book report.

If you mess up a bit of US history that every American schoolchild learns the right response is to play it human - "yeah, that was a long day!". You don't STICK BY YOUR ERROR!

Sarah Palin needs to learn the first rule of holes.

Comment

Working...
      X