Seriously way too much Synthol. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Seriously way too much Synthol. Gross.
      he has huge **** now :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        he has huge **** now :boobies:
        he would give Milana a run for her money.

Comment

this is how I picture that poster golovkin.

Comment

Still a puny weakling under all that mess, what a douche !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Still a puny weakling under all that mess, what a douche !
              Yeah, not only does he look like an idiot but nobody would even consider him to be muscular. He looks deformed. He's going to have certain parts of his body amputate because all that garbage he's injected has turned into concrete and is toxic.

Here's a guy who is way too big but he did it the right way with collagen, hgh, and roids. He actually did it professionally. The stuff I see out of these guys from South America is insane.

Comment

Holy **** that's one of the worst cases I've seen. These people are obviously delusional. Look how bony his wrist and lower arms are lol

What is he saying though? I'd imagine the women are saying stuff like you know this sh it looks fu cked up right and he's like nah, I look good look at my big muscles

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Holy **** that's one of the worst cases I've seen. These people are obviously delusional. Look how bony his wrist and lower arms are lol

What is he saying though? I'd imagine the women are saying stuff like you know this sh it looks fu cked up right and he's like nah, I look good look at my big muscles
                  The quality of the recording is poor and the guy talks like a peasant, it's impossible to pick up what he's saying. Usually I can catch a few words in Portuguese and figure it out but not in this case. He does seem confident though lol. The best part is the complete lack of upper chest, it's utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    The quality of the recording is poor and the guy talks like a peasant, it's impossible to pick up what he's saying. Usually I can catch a few words in Portuguese and figure it out but not in this case. He does seem confident though lol. The best part is the complete lack of upper chest, it's utterly ridiculous.
                    Yeah he even does a little dance at the end haha

Seems like synthol is fairly big in Latin America. Some shady ass "doctors" for sure. I always see this kind of stuff coming from south America, and bad butt implants.

Comment

Working...
                    X