Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weigh-in in 9 days & Gary Russell doesn't have an opponent for his HBO fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    First and foremost, I box. I know fatigue when I see it and Gamboa showed ALL the signs of fatigue.

His output dropped, he began clinching more and getting caught cold. He also began tugging at his protector which is the most obvious sound of fatigue. Rewatch the fight, I have multiple times. We're not going to compre Salido and Garcia. Garcia would beat Salido, mark my words. As for Garcia, maybe you need to do more research on how garcia fights. He jabs/boxes for 2-3 rounds before turning into a zombie. That's what i expected of him and that's what he did.
    who gives a flying **** about you claiming to have "boxed" what does that have to do with the arguement? also if you have no footage or documentation that you've boxed it's meaningless lies.

moving along.

garcia has beat no one that would lead me to believe that he would beat A salido. if you are judging his comp vs salidos he's faced all bums. salido is a proven fighter with big wins over lopez & Guerrero (yes he beat guerrero) the guy has altra stamina & a mega work rate. & incredible heart (he's as durable as a robot. he could fight 20 rounds with garcia if need be)

garcias biggest win is Matt ****ing Remillard (who was quite successful of outhustling garcia going into the 7th smh) garcia would have his a** r@ped against salido. salido would LOVE to fight garcia because he wouldn't have to find him......it would be a battle of will. many times garcia couldn't handle matt remillards work rate let alone SALIDOS. garcia would get himself hurt against salido.........

gamboa drops his hands all the time (although i didn't really see him drop his hands against solis) thats not a sign of fatigue, it's called batting you in so that i can counter you with a power shot. also gamboa was using effective clinching (thats no a sign of fatigue ether) it's called dropping your opponents work rate.....(just like mosley did against margarito) dude i seriously doubt you've ever been close to a ring in your life. fatigue is what lopez showed against rogers mtwaga. DO YOU KNOW WHAT FATIGUE IS? clearly thats a negative. gamboa almost ko'd solis in the 12th. lol @ before garcia turns into a zombie. garcia would turn into a zombie & get ko'd like a r@pe victim vs gamboa......
    Last edited by americanbot; 08-25-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X