No announcement yet.

going to see 4 blue jays games and soundgarden in toronto canada day weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    amsterdam is only an hour & a half away...lol!
    No, what I'd really like to do is find a ferry over to the UK, if possible I want to see Stonehenge and Hadrian's Wall. I'd like to go hiking in the Bavarian Alps, there's some nice parks there.

My original plan was to stay in London and go over to Hamburg for the fight, but I discovered Hamburg hotels cost MUCH less for the same quality. And it's obviously more convenient to stay in Hamburg for the fight anyway.

Comment

ironworker...lots of work in alberta,british colombia & saskatchewan...western canada is booming for work! i also have no mortgage,kids,wife,etc...just 1300\month bills...easy to handle
      Work hard, play hard. Nice..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        No, what I'd really like to do is find a ferry over to the UK, if possible I want to see Stonehenge and Hadrian's Wall. I'd like to go hiking in the Bavarian Alps, there's some nice parks there.

My original plan was to stay in London and go over to Hamburg for the fight, but I discovered Hamburg hotels cost MUCH less for the same quality. And it's obviously more convenient to stay in Hamburg for the fight anyway.
        Bat's going to that fight. You should meet up with him. He's a good dude. Pretty cool you're going to that one! Have you ever seen a live Wlad fight before?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Bat's going to that fight. You should meet up with him. He's a good dude. Pretty cool you're going to that one! Have you ever seen a live Wlad fight before?
          Never before.

Comment

Never before.
            How much did it cost? Did you get good seats?

Comment

Never before.
              i havent seen stonehedge yet...ive never been to germany either.have a fun trip.how long did you say you were going? it will be a cool event...

Comment

I'm going to Hamburg, Germany to see Klitschko-Haye that weekend. Costing me a lot of money, but we only live once and this is the sporting event I want to see most. I've never flown across the Atlantic before.
                That's awesome. Have fun.

Comment

I'm going to Hamburg, Germany to see Klitschko-Haye that weekend. Costing me a lot of money, but we only live once and this is the sporting event I want to see most. I've never flown across the Atlantic before.

I'm afraid Haye won't show up, I've even had a nightmare about waiting in the crowd in Germany and waiting, and waiting, and then they announced Haye has decided to not go through with it.
                  I gotta say, I'm impressed with that. Outside of the U.S. sphere, this a mega fight, a "super fight" if you will. I hate David Haye just as much as the next guy but I think he's a real challenge to Wlad. I think Wlad will win but there may be some tense moments there...

Anyway, have fun and take lots of pics..

Comment

ill catch the pirates & the 3 game series vs the phillies all while enjoying toronto on canada day & finishing my trip with soundgarden concert.i cant wait...

Bautista will probably on his 20th HR by then....
                    Cool, You're going to miss Gordon Lightfoot's concert at Massey hall eh. I think it start on the 26th.

Comment

Working...
                    X