Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why motha****ers gotta get racist on here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why motha****ers gotta get racist on here??

Seriously??? You don't agree or like somebody so you start callin them racial slurrs? ****in scum. Shows really what kind of person they really are.

Comment

That's obviously photoshopped.

Comment

i get it in my profile all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
          That's obviously photoshopped.
          I have a PC. Only way I can get it that I know of on the internet is through photoshop. It ain't fake though. Either believe it or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            i get it in my profile all the time.
            Such a liar

Comment

Nate, you the man trying cause ****e by bringing up British this and that.

Are you actually American? Where are your decendants from and why you crying on the net for?

Please bro, don't cry on the net if you gonna start. I wouldn't mind if it was random, but when you try chat shiet about people from a country, you think everyone gonna be your friend?

You're an 18 year old boy, you're a kid, what you type makes you look dumber than Cua who is extremely dumb.

Go makes some weed threads and shiet, it's more suited to your style, but try and act like you know history and shiet, nah man, you're a dumb ****, so stick to boxing, rap and weed. Anything else and you will look like a fool.

Hush your mouth now boy.

Comment

those english clowns don't know how to respect a true "brother"

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  I have a PC. Only way I can get it that I know of on the internet is through photoshop. It ain't fake though. Either believe it or you don't.
                  It's photshopped just like your siggy. Both are real good quality man.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
                    Such a liar

Comment

Working...
                    X