Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the Mosley disrespect here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
    I have nothing but respect for Mosley, however his time is done. It was done along time ago. I understand that he wants to save up money for his retirement soon, but the fact is this man hasn't been in his prime for nearly 10 years. I'll still order it and cheer on Mosley though. I have the same amount of respect that I have for Mosley now, as for Roy Jones. The picture in my signature says it all.
    This is the exact reason why boxing is so f$cked up with BS matches.

Comment

No disrespect for Mosley here, and i wouldn't say it's impossible that he pulls an upset, but the fact is that Mosley hasn't looked good in his last 2 fights, and he looked real bad after the Mayweather loss.

Sadly Pac's choice of fighting Mosley now is really a lose/lose for him. If he wins then everyone will say it was cause Mosley's way past his prime, and if he looks anything less then great against him, which even at this stage it's still a bit hard to look great against Mosley, then people will say Mayweather would beat him based on any trouble he might have against Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah but Team Pacquiao had to wait and make sure he was shot first. Now the fight is a go
        what up dazed.. sugar was shot long before this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Mosley is shot to bits.
          Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          and this win won't mean squat

seems like a pale attempt to boost Mosley as a credible win for Manny.
          I agree that Mosley is shot and this win don't mean jack for Pac, just noticed how invisible he is on this board with all the talk of Pac vs. Sergio/Berto/JMM, as if he has no fight coming up. Crazier shit has happened in boxing, and we're talking about no names causing major upsets, but this is Mosley. Anyways, just wanted to point that out.

Comment

Shane might pull this off...PAC's had a lot of distractions in camp

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Shane might pull this off...PAC's had a lot of distractions in camp
              LOL......I guess this proves how effective Pac's team is in promoting their bull**** fights to get idiots to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Tony might pull this off...PAC's had a lot of distractions in camp
                welcome to November 2010

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                  what up dazed.. sugar was shot long before this fight..
                  Yeah. But Team Pacquiao had to be sure first.

Comment

the worst disrespect shane got so far is him being branded as a no hoper

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      I agree that Mosley is shot and this win don't mean jack for Pac, just noticed how invisible he is on this board with all the talk of Pac vs. Sergio/Berto/JMM, as if he has no fight coming up. Crazier shit has happened in boxing, and we're talking about no names causing major upsets, but this is Mosley. Anyways, just wanted to point that out.
                      That's cuz most people saw his fight with Mora.

Comment

Working...
                      X