Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who all actually or have ever boxed on here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    It doesn't matter if you boxed or not, we are allowed to criticize all we want. As fans we put food on their tables and are entitled to say what we feel. If boxers don't like it well they can go get regular jobs like the rest of us. If fans don't like it well, you could always just stop posting here I suppose.
    I dont think he was talking about just criticism, but calling these men cowards, quitters, ******* is completely wrong if you're not willing to do it yourself. Ive boxed and fought and Im on here defending almost any fighter because I understand why Ortiz quit why Miguel took a knee etc.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you boxed or not, we are allowed to criticize all we want. As fans we put food on their tables and are entitled to say what we feel. If boxers don't like it well they can go get regular jobs like the rest of us. If fans don't like it well, you could always just stop posting here I suppose.
      your allowed to critisize.

but a man whos backed out of every streetfigth he ever been close to, never even thought about lacing em up. sitting in front of a computer calling men who fight for a living ******* aint right. calling these guys cowards when u dont fight yourself is as big a ***** move u can make.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        no..a ***** boy who's never fought in his life has no right to call a pro boxer anything other than brave
        See, I don't agree with that at all. If we are paying for tickets or buying ppvs/hbo whatever we can say what we want. We are paying good money for the product and if a fighters isn't holding up his part of the deal then he should really consider doing something else. We didn't force them to fight for a living. If we do a ****ty job at our place of employment our bosses ream us a new ******* or we are fired, same should go for any fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
          I dont think he was talking about just criticism, but calling these men cowards, quitters, ******* is completely wrong if you're not willing to do it yourself. Ive boxed and fought and Im on here defending almost any fighter because I understand why Ortiz quit why Miguel took a knee etc.
          exactly. judging ppl in situations u never came across yourself is wrong in general. take a thief for example. yes what he did was wrong. but if u never had to put food on the table for your kids, never went hungry yourself. u cant judge them (some of them).

its teh same in boxing, u never felt that pain. u never stepped up. hense u are not entieled to call these men *******.
          Last edited by #1Assassin; 07-23-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I fought for 8 years had a decent amateur record 87-14 thought about going pro but when i was only offered 50 dollars per round, I decided to stick with my job ,fighting is a very hard life i have several friends that fight pro ,and there always beat up and injured and unless you compile your self a good record,you make peanuts.So when i guy takes a knee or quits on his stool he is making a very tough decision about his future like with Ortiz for instance millions flew out the window when he decided to quit and to me that takes a lot of courage to think about your loved ones over yourself.

Comment

Good thread Larry

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
                Good thread Larry
                thanks.....................

Comment

back in 2002, 0-1 amarteur, i fought at 175. i spard alot mostly. worst beating i got was when sparing my brother 245 hw. uppercutted the hell out of me. those sparing matches with brothers got serious fast.

now i weight 216 and 25 years old, need to hurry and get back in the ring again at ww

Comment

See, I don't agree with that at all. If we are paying for tickets or buying ppvs/hbo whatever we can say what we want. We are paying good money for the product and if a fighters isn't holding up his part of the deal then he should really consider doing something else. We didn't force them to fight for a living. If we do a ****ty job at our place of employment our bosses ream us a new ******* or we are fired, same should go for any fighter.
                    Ortiz did a ****ty job because he took a hard punch to the head, if someone walked up and chin checked you your boss would probably understand why you werent performing that well.

Comment

Originally posted by grimmjow View Post
                      back in 2002, 0-1 amarteur, i fought at 175. i spard alot mostly. worst beating i got was when sparing my brother 245 hw. uppercutted the hell out of me. those sparing matches with brothers got serious fast.

now i weight 216 and 25 years old, need to hurry and get back in the ring again at ww
                      damn man......216 tryin to fight at ww?......u better do alot of meth.....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X