Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what happened here, I didn't mean to let this thread turn out this way after I posted it yesterday. I guess this site is no longer like when I first joined and you could discuss things like this in a civil matter. I don't know most of you and I don't see the older posters much, but I just can't update my ignore list every hour because I will do that to prevent thread trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The most prolific killers of muslims are other muslims. Not Israeli Jews, not western infidels, other muslims.
      Continual sanctions and endless wars that have killed over 1 million people would beg to differ. But again, you don't like paying attention to that.

When women are treated like cattle and murdered for the imaginary crime of blasphemy then guess what? The western way IS better.
      Yes, lets bomb them and splatter their body parts all over the road. That is a much better way.

Perhaps they'll learn Western civility that way. After someone puts their bodies back together and magically brings them back to life.

Good plan!!!

Rape capital of the world - South Africa
      Suicide capital of the world - Lithuania
      Murder capital of the world - Columbia
      Interesting stats (if true). You ever wonder why people in the lounge don't make anti South Africa, Lithuania or Columbia threads and only focus on isolated incidents that are dubious in nature and happen in remote areas of countries people will never go into to begin with?

Could it be because people have been trained to hate muslims?

naaaaaa....

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        such a violent religion.....religion shouldnt be violent.....nothing but a false relgion ment to control the minds of its people....i almost feel sorry for you brain washed sheep....would you like some more kool aid?

a good tree will not bear evil fruits like violence.
        me brainwashed? mate you support a country that has ivaded other countries ONLY and only for financial gain which has been proved many times

You support a state which has murdered thousands upon thousands of innocent, men, women and children

The only one brainwashed is everyone in the US and UK who think the country has done no wrong in their crimes against humanity, I really hope you don't believe in heaven and hell because if you do only a brainwashed puppet will believe they are not going to hell for supporting these modern day nazis

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          me brainwashed? mate you support a country that has ivaded other countries ONLY and only for financial gain which has been proved many times

You support a state which has murdered thousands upon thousands of innocent, men, women and children

The only one brainwashed is everyone in the US and UK who think the country has done no wrong in their crimes against humanity, I really hope you don't believe in heaven and hell because if you do only a brainwashed puppet will believe they are not going to hell for supporting these modern day nazis
          Where you from chap

Because im sure your country has done the same

Comment

Don't know musch about the politics or reasoning behind this mistreatment but I wonder if this was somebodies sister or mother would people be so quick to defend or make excuses for this kind of thing. Seems evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ching Chong View Post
              there is no law agaisnt being christian in Pakistan.

you gullible fools believe everything the media tells you
              A lynch mob is not necessary within the law.But If its People's psyche is to do such then the government should at least try to reverse it.

Should we believe you now since you are not part of the media. so that you would not call us "gullible"?.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                Don't know musch about the politics or reasoning behind this mistreatment but I wonder if this was somebodies sister or mother would people be so quick to defend or make excuses for this kind of thing. Seems evil.
                It's typical muslim behavior. Never admit any wrong doings, instead always act like the victim. Blame everybody except your own.

Comment

Working...
                X