No announcement yet.

Were Is Kevin Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Is Kevin Johnson?

Haven't heard much since the Viatli fight. Look like he could be fighting in Nov.....Wonder who against? Any1 heard anything?

He was just in a fight with the heavybag. The heavybag threw more punches and won a decision. Johnson then mocked the bag and tried to fight it after the final bell rang.

Comment

Johnson did so much damage to his rep in the Klitschko fight you can't even hear rumors about him. He badly needs to get any TV fight he can and find a way to make it exciting.

Comment

If I had any role in TV fight scheduling there is no way I would put him on a televised card. He needs to show something on some untelevised cards first. What he did (more accurately "didn't") do against Klitschko was one of the most pathetic things I've seen as a fan...

Comment

Kevin Johnson is a nice guy and a former boxingscene poster, so lets not be too hard on him.

He'll be returning sometime this fall, and he says he'll be working toward another title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            Kevin Johnson is a nice guy and a former boxingscene poster, so lets not be too hard on him.

He'll be returning sometime this fall, and he says he'll be working toward another title shot.
            I sent him some criticizing profile messages after the Vitali fight and I think that why he left....

The hw division is better off without Kevin....

Comment

hopefully being lined up for a match with Seth Mitchell (america's next heavyweight hopeful) that are he put so many people to sleep that nobody wants anything to do with him. id like to see him on espn soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

He had a great article in Ring Magazine before that fight. I think he's probably a nice guy. What he's not is an inspiring fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  He was just in a fight with the heavybag. The heavybag threw more punches and won a decision. Johnson then mocked the bag and tried to fight it after the final bell rang.

Comment

Working...
                  X