Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao used dishonorable tactics against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
    BWAHAHA! That's pretty clever way to put it. Feign a punch and POW!

Comment

Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
      circumstantial evidence, this doesn't prove anything, team pacquiao should sue you for this allegation.
      derp?

Comment

here you go

Comment

How the hell that was dishonorable? Watch more boxing please.

Comment

exactly what I was getting at.

If you're gonna throw a left hook then THROW IT, don't be a snake about it.
            Kid start training and fighting, then you'll understand!

Comment

OMFG! It would have been better if he just go straight for the other guy's nuts with a punch!

We are all kidding here right? Just all kidding right? You can't be serious ...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShoguNinja View Post
                Kid start training and fighting, then you'll understand!
                What does training have to do with anything here? that GIF is clear as day

I also forgot to mention that he went after Hatton in the last 10 seconds of the fight, violating what is known amongst fighters as the 'cooling off' period - this where both fighters just relax and get ready to go back to their corners but Manny broke this rule of common courtesy and attacked Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  So are you dead yet???????
                  LOL indeed

Comment

What does training have to do with anything here? that GIF is clear as day

I also forgot to mention that he went after Hatton in the last 10 seconds of the fight, violating what is known amongst fighters as the 'cooling off' period - this where both fighters just relax and get ready to go back to their corners but Manny broke this rule of common courtesy and attacked Hatton.
                    WTF? You on crack? Videos? Evidence?

Comment

this is like if you bluff in poker you are a cheater.. wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X