Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #7 - Gennady Golovkin vs Daniel Jacobs, March 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since between 10-25% of players picked Daniel Jacobs, a bonus of 1.5 to 1.8X is in play for him.

Best of luck to all.

Comment

• interesting fight. ggg getting frustrated and jacobs improving.

Comment

• Glad I voted wide at the last minute but that was definitely a close fight as I called it.

I personally had it a draw. I could see either guy winning by 1 point though.

Comment

• As the score totals differed by 7 points, the correct outcome is GGG by Close Decision

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Glad I voted wide at the last minute but that was definitely a close fight as I called it.

I personally had it a draw. I could see either guy winning by 1 point though.
          Worth considering that 115-112 for GGG means they scored 7-5 + KD, and the judge who had it 114-113 scored it 6-6 + KD

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            As the score totals differed by 7 points, the correct outcome is GGG by Close Decision

Worth considering that 115-112 for GGG means they scored 7-5 + KD, and the judge who had it 114-113 scored it 6-6 + KD
            Im tripping. It's too late at night. It WAS a close decision. But whatever. I stand by the rest of my post and how I called the fight prior. Lol

I should had gone with my original prediction instead of going wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Im tripping. It's too late at night. It WAS a close decision. But whatever. I stand by the rest of my post and how I called the fight prior. Lol

I should had gone with my original prediction instead of going wide.
              did you pick GGG or Jacobs?

Comment

• i believe im one of the few that chose ggg by close dec.....didnt i?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Ditto !
                  both men deserve applause (more so 3g. he was very gracious. dj, not so much).

i obviously gave 3g a great chance of winning via ko/tko but NEVER via dec. 3g earned me as a fan (not that i was a hater. i just wanted him to earn my fandom).

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    did you pick GGG or Jacobs?
                    Officially I picked Golovkin but this was my call:

I don't buy the whole bull**** that GGG was letting Brook hit him on purpose. I do believe GGG has slowed down though but just how much is the question. I am so tempted to pick Jacobs but my god, it is so hard to trust this guy.

I just think it's gonna be a closer fight than people think.
                    Or one of them anyway just in different words.

In the end, the fight played out just how I envisioned it.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-19-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Officially I picked Golovkin but this was my call:

Or one of them anyway just in different words.

In the end, the fight played out just how I envisioned it.
                      Good call. I remember reading that post and thinking you were off

Jacobs impressed the hell outta me tho

Comment

Working...
                      X