No announcement yet.

Is anybody here a grower?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody here a grower?

Small at dick at flaccid. Medium to big dick at erect. Me I'm a grower. I'm only two inches when flaccid but can reach 7 inches erect. It always kinda embarrasses me during the showers. Even though I'm bigger than most of the guys that aren't black because of me being a grower.

yea, feelsbadman

Comment

I thought all men where like that??

Comment

Yeah, unless it is hot. Then my meat stretches out and looks respectable when flaccid.

I get this weird thing when it is heaps cold, I call it a reverse-erection. It is when there is such a lack of blood in my johnson that it gets hard, cause all of the spongey tissue in it has shrunk into some kind of penis singularity that would even amaze Stephen Hawking. Shrunken but infinitely dense like a neutron star.

Actually that doesn't just happen when I get too cold. It also happened when I got a prostate exam.

Comment

seems to me a lot of folks on here are obsessed with dicksize; being a normal human male of the species if bill or ben want to tell every kunt theyve got a big or small knob on a forum. me myself and i. and everyone else dont realy care

Comment

I had a grow light in a room a grew some plants quite a few years ago.

Wait!! this is a thread about penises!! In the lounge!! Never expected that!!!

Never mind...

Comment

Most guys are growers. Flaccid of 3-4 inches and hard of 5-6 inches is standard dick size. stop stressing out

But besides, I see so much talk in here about length, and hardly any about girth which is by far more important to a woman. way more nerve endings at the front of the vagina to be stretched. (almost) No woman wants her cervix pounded to oblivion.

Average girth is about 4.75. And a one inch difference in girth is huge. Much more than one inch in length

For example; i virtually guarantee most girls will be more happy with a cawk that is 5.5 inch length and 5.25 inch girth, than one that is 7 inch length and 4.5 girth.

Pretty sure 5.25 and above is considered on the 'big' side for girth.

TLDR; everyone post your girth measurements.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                  Most guys are growers. Flaccid of 3-4 inches and hard of 5-6 inches is standard dick size. stop stressing out

But besides, I see so much talk in here about length, and hardly any about girth which is by far more important to a woman. way more nerve endings at the front of the vagina to be stretched. (almost) No woman wants her cervix pounded to oblivion.

Average girth is about 4.75. And a one inch difference in girth is huge. Much more than one inch in length

For example; i virtually guarantee most girls will be more happy with a cawk that is 5.5 inch length and 5.25 inch girth, than one that is 7 inch length and 4.5 girth.

Pretty sure 5.25 and above is considered on the 'big' side for girth.

TLDR; everyone post your girth measurements.
                  The circumference of my penis is 6 inches. 7 inches length, six inches around

Comment

Not to brag but my nickname is pinky

Comment

Working...
                    X